It's hard work but I have to say i had fun.

I went through my facebook friends list. I removed over 100 people today. It was a chore clicking but in the end, it was ok. I was going through y page and saw a lot of people I was not interacting with daily, weekly or even monthly. I figured what point was it I have all that on my page. I am glad and some are into topics I rather not see on my page like Trump and church. I have to wind down a little more family too. I am tired of seeing some posts. Oh it's horrible how some people share painful stuff. shameful moments and things. I can't manage it.
@carebear29 (28646)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
glad your back :)
thank you.
I go through mine about once a year. Only have about 150 people on mine now. And dont talk to most of them anymore. But im not on bad terms with them so still have them for now. You can unfollow them so that you dont have to see what they post but still have them as a friend, in case you didnt know
Oh good lord I wish I knew that. I had started doing something to pause their posts. I speak to all of them for sure. But goodness Nigg this and that oh not on my page. Woman dressed n stuff. I would like to know how to unfollow so I can do that now. I only have 49 family members basically left. don't want to follow them. But will they still see my page?
@sharon6345 yes theyll see yoir page, unless they have unfollowed you. You dont know if theyre following or not. And vice versa.
@Courtlynn That is fine I do know that I am fine seeing them around town. just not on my page.
Yes, most of my Facebook" friends.".I don't interact with much..Alot of them are relatives..some of my friends are people I used to know in the past.. I am not overwhelmed with contacts though..so I am OK with keeping them. I wish I had more though because I get tired of seeing the same old stuff all the time.
That is good I am about to remove family as well. They are not in contact with me so we can be off each others page.
@yokibitz (88)
It's very easy to have FB friends who are not really your friend. Just the other day, there was this one picture on my news feed and I am wondering; why is this on my wall but I don't know anyone in it? :D
Yes I do believe that. I found so many I had no idea who they were.
@prashu228 (25814)
Oh that's a bit too much of work..i stopped seeing Facebook
If I could, I'd delete almost my entire friends list. Instead I chose to ignore facebook completely and only keep in touch with a select few. I glad you found some releif by cleaning out your friends list.
boot,boot,boot.. wow..i can't imagine kicking that many people at once. but yea,i hate seeing those 2 topics all the time too.especially trump-all some people talk about.
I am glad you are figuring it out and you are doing what is best for you.
Yes I think it will be hard but I am going to try. B will wondering but he has keys if he decides to use them.
@db20747 (8484)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Clearing out junk on facebook is like a breath of fresh air. You go there to clear your mind not see things that give you a headache. I can relate.