Let's run up.

@HiJerry (155)
Suzhou, China
In 2016, I joined an running group in which we kept regular running every Wednesday and Friday. In general, we ran five plus km. I've been holding out for a year. From my personal feeling, my stress from work or life was released and the body was healthier. But 2017 year later, I was lazier, and started getting fat. In the 2018, I plan to run again. Would anyone like to join us? Let's set the target--Run 600 km for one year, we'll run two or three times a week, and about five kilometers every time.
• Walnut Creek, California
Can I swim instead?
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
Yeah, I want to learn swimming. It is a good exercise.
@TheSojourner (17304)
There is a website called the 1000 Mile Challenge that helps you track and it's kind of fun to see what other people do
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
It is a challenge for me. Maybe one year later, I will try it. Thanks for your advice. It is very good.
@HiJerry it can be started at any time my goodness it's just a calculation so that you can keep track.
@hiraahmed (793)
Well I am addicted to walking
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
, Insist on walking.
Hello Jerry! Good luck on your goal and may you consistently exercise.
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
Thank you very much.
@zarlamain (24885)
That's so cool! I want to join a group like that.
Sorry, I am not a runner. I really need to walk more than I do and I am just too lazy.
I'm a walker. I also ride my bicycle, golf, swim, and play tennis. No strength for anything else. lol
@reskyyandi (3689)
Glad to heard that I hope you can be in the group again
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Yaa... I guess you have to joined the group again. Sport is Fun actually... I like sport so much... Make a target, and reach the target that we make.. Cooll..
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Focus on the physical exercise, you can fit your body.