Let's run up.

@HiJerry (155)
Suzhou, China
In 2016, I joined an running group in which we kept regular running every Wednesday and Friday. In general, we ran five plus km. I've been holding out for a year. From my personal feeling, my stress from work or life was released and the body was healthier. But 2017 year later, I was lazier, and started getting fat. In the 2018, I plan to run again. Would anyone like to join us? Let's set the target--Run 600 km for one year, we'll run two or three times a week, and about five kilometers every time.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Can I swim instead?
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
Yeah, I want to learn swimming. It is a good exercise.
@TheSojourner (17493)
There is a website called the 1000 Mile Challenge that helps you track and it's kind of fun to see what other people do
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
It is a challenge for me. Maybe one year later, I will try it. Thanks for your advice. It is very good.
@HiJerry it can be started at any time my goodness it's just a calculation so that you can keep track.
@hiraahmed (616)
Well I am addicted to walking
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
, Insist on walking.
Hello Jerry! Good luck on your goal and may you consistently exercise.
@HiJerry (155)
• Suzhou, China
Thank you very much.
@zarlamain (24594)
That's so cool! I want to join a group like that.
Sorry, I am not a runner. I really need to walk more than I do and I am just too lazy.
I'm a walker. I also ride my bicycle, golf, swim, and play tennis. No strength for anything else. lol
@reskyyandi (3823)
Glad to heard that I hope you can be in the group again
That would be great and running is very good for us
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Yaa... I guess you have to joined the group again. Sport is Fun actually... I like sport so much... Make a target, and reach the target that we make.. Cooll..
• Kathmandu, Nepal
Focus on the physical exercise, you can fit your body.
@ebanreb (6152)
Sometimes we need to unwind or relax ourselves from stress and work. Our body needs to refuel itself also like cars do. Working is but normal but too much work might kill you also. So sometimes it is better to have your relaxation.
@ebanreb (6152)
Welcome to mylot. Enjoy your stay here. Keep posting and commenting to earn more.