I just hate smokers

Jalandhar, India
Smoking is a lot injurious for the health of the smoker but the biggest problem is, if we are standing beside a smoker while he or she is smoking then it's very bad for our health as well. That's why i hate smokers a lot and never like to even see the sight of the them. Your views please.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I'm lighting one up right now. I am sorry that you hate me. I do not hate you.
me too!
• Jalandhar, India
No I don't hate you. You are far away and won't affect me with smoke
• Jalandhar, India
@MikesAngel317 so you smoke as well angel
@lovebuglena (4213)
• Staten Island, New York
Second hand smoke is worse than actual smoking. So, if you don't smoke but always stand next to someone that does, you are harming yourself more than that person is harming himself. That is what I heard. I don't smoke, and can't stand people that do, but my husband and my father both smoke. I wish they would quit, especially my dad, who is not super healthy. But neither plan on it. :( When I am with my husband and he smokes, I try to walk away from him so the smoke doesn't come at me. Doesn't always work though.
Yes I've always been told the same. My two uncle's and one of my aunts have smoekd my whole 25 years of life, and its disgusting to me. Especially since none of them have ever cared about those around them. They just smoke whereever whenever. Even by kids. As I was one and theyd smoke near me, and my aunt near her kids. We put our foot down though years ago, and stopped giving rides to those who smoke, as they were all told not to smoke in our car but still did. Wish smoking was never a thing.
• Staten Island, New York
@Courtlynn Lately, after my husband smokes, he stinks. I can't stand the smell. It doesn't bother him though. Not only is he throwing money away but he is harming himself. He can save a lot of money, if only he'd quit.
• Jalandhar, India
@lovebuglena yeah need to stay away from them
@rina110383 (24224)
I don't mind smokers except those that smoke near me.
• Jalandhar, India
That's understandable
@xiaolisu (1548)
• Shenyang, China
public smoking is banned here but seems the banned be ignored
• Jalandhar, India
Same here as well
I don't "hate" those who smoke. But I hate being around them, whether its while they're smoking or after, as the smell lingers.
• Jalandhar, India
true
@kaka135 (13765)
Though I don't hate smokers, I don't like stay near them when they are smoking. I am still fine with some habits, like drinking, gambling, as they don't really affect others, but smoking is something I can't really tolerate too, as you said, the smoke is not only bad for the smokers, but for us too. I especially don't like someone is smoking when my kids are around. I am glad my friends who smoke understand this, and they try to stay away and smoke if they want to.
• Jalandhar, India
True
what level of hateness do you have with it? i hate it but not too much
• Jalandhar, India
May be the highest level
i go out of my way not to be near people when i light up. i can't stand how some people's cars smell,but i'm not gonna cough at them.
• Jalandhar, India
thanks for your views