Riding a bus can be adventurous at times

@Madshadi (8937)
Brussels, Belgium
My bus stop is right before a roundabout. So after I show my ticket to the driver I start walking to the end of the bus to find an empty seat. First rows are always occupied. By that time and before I find a seat, we already enter the roundabout and the bus starts swinging right and left. Especially if the driver is driving faster than he should. Trying to hold tight and avoid leaning onto someone can be an adventurous task sometimes. Other than that my Friday seems to be off to a nice start. I am feeling very good. I guess I should thank the good last night sleep for that. Do you take a bus?
I used to take the bus in Italy and it was all the time the same scenario. Here they wait until you are seated.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Here they would only wait if it's a pregnant lady, disabled or someone really old. Other than that they don't
@Madshadi In Italy it's a pleasure to speed up as soon as you are moving, they take a real pleasure in making you uncomfortable
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
@LadyDuck some drivers would put all their frustration on ordinary people I guess. Or as you said they would just enjoy making them uncomfortable
I' m having fun when riding buses.I enjoy talking with or overhearing conversations of strangers.I'm also having fun sightseeing places that we passed through and buying food from bus terminals.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
It can be fun if you see not running late somewhere. But not the ear dropping
• Peoria, Arizona
I almost always fall on a bus because I cannot walk on a bus while it is moving so I haul butt to a seat before they even start going haha
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
That's not too easy when you do it against an occupied seat.
@RodrickH (7614)
I agree, sometimes it's even dangerous to take a bus, we have double-decker bus here, you can imagine what it is like when it's swinging left and right
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I bet you it is. Falling accidents happen on the bus all the time
@Madshadi No, I wish we had bus service where I live, but somehow the suburbs here don't want anything to do with it.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Busses are definitely useful. I wonder why they don’t want bus service there
@Madshadi I'm not sure. Maybe because there are a great many rich people in our area, not me at all, but they might not want to deal with buses. There is a train that goes from Fort Worth to Dallas, but there are only around 8 stops altogether, so if you're not going near a train stop then your out of luck.
I haven't ridden a city bus since 2001 I think. Holding on when they turn can be tough.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
And some drive as if they are in the Fast & Furious
@Madshadi lol I'm glad I don't need to ride one all the time
@ilocosboy (34311)
Everyday I take bus for my ride and I found there's story in every bus and its passengers.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
That is true. And you might meet nice people on the way
@ilocosboy (34311)
that is possibility, that will be a new story.
It can be tricky riding on a bus when you have to stand up. Hanging on a strap from the roof helps but it is still difficult to not bump people.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Especially if the bus is too crowded
@rina110383 (24135)
Yep, I always take the bus going to work.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Is the bus you take always full?
@JESSY3236 (6289)
I never had taken a bus anywhere. I have rode on a train before.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Trains are more comfortable
@sol_cee (14387)
• Japan
I prefer the first row too.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
Unfortunately that’s the first row that gets filled before the bus reaches my place
@Madshadi. I take buses and trains. It is a relaxing scenic view at times. You have to close everything distracting out though. Was on the train and a homeless guy was smoking. I prayed that God would help him. Prosperity 2018
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I know what you are saying. I used to take long bus rides and it was so relaxing.
@hereandthere (29963)
if you have a big bag or package, it's also a challenge trying not to hit people on the head with it while you're navigating the aisle
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I carry a bag every day to work. It does add to the challenge
Lol it happens to the best of us my friend. I haven't road one in awhile, but used too.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
It's good that you don't have to take the bus anymore.
@kepweng (13582)
yes bus is like airplane with meals too onvboard