Hello Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! another weekend is only hours away. I wasn't here yesterday as the day just got away from me. First, I got up late and that just messed up my whole day because I just felt like I couldn't' catch up. When I woke up earlier than usual I really didn't want to get out of bed. So I put in a load of laundry and went back to bed while all the clothes spun around in the machine. An hour later and I dragged myself out of bed, showered, dressed and put the clothes in the dryer. Came downstairs, made coffee and saw a text from my friend about having lunch together. Having lunch sounded like a wonderful idea and it was. We had a great time. Then I got caught up in a marathon phone call with another friend who is on vacation and had some down time. We really needed a long phone call to catch up and I hated to end the call. Next thing I knew it was time for dinner, then clean-up the kitchen, etc, etc, etc. So here I am now, waiting for my coffee to brew and hoping for a good day ahead.
@Spontaneo (1660)
Any plans for the weekend? I desperately need to do laundry.
Some days need to be 'wasted' but yours wasn't really. Catching up with friends is always a great positive.
That actually sounds like a wonderful day, somedays you just need to do what comes at you and worry about what you should be doing some other time!!
It's always wonderful to catch up with friends. I hope your day is warm and comfortable.
@dodo19 (33590)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Some days can just be difficult. I hope that you have a better day today. Enjoy!
@Shiva49 (13965)
I do not plan my days as I cannot anticipate what is in store. I think such days make our lives exciting too than following a set pattern - siva
I missed a day also, I think sometimes we all need a break.
@xstitcher (12469)
• Petaluma, California
Was a bit of a crazy day at work, but it was Friday, so I'm so glad it's done and I get to sleep in past seven tomorrow.
This week did go pretty fast. Glad you enjoyed your talk with your friend. It's nice to catch up.
I woke after 5 hours of sleep, I will be dragging today . Have a fun day!
I am also at a wedding this friday.
@sol_cee (17302)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
A marathon phone call sounds like a good way to burn calories. Lol
Sometimes, we have to live in the "real world", not just on MyLot.
@josie_ (7653)
I hope you have a good day. In this part of the world it's night time and I'll be going to bed soon.
happy friday too
That's a wonderful day to me! Hope you enjoyed your Friday, but isn't every day Friday for us????
That's great you got to catch up with Friends the same day. It sure can feel great to do that especially if it has been quite awhile.
@Morleyhunt (20747)
Yesterday I did multiple little things around the house. Then helped my hubby for a couple of hours. Today I met with a moving company about moving all of our worldly goods...after lunch a run to a donation bin...followed by the bank and library.
Well it sounds like it was a good day even if it wasn't on Mylot!
Have a pleasant and productive Friday.