Good morning!

Chile
Dear friends: we have a very hot day here and a lot to do. This is the last day that Leticia is coming so I want to fill my suitcase before she goes. Tomorrow, I hope that Claudia will come and help me with the problems at the Bank while I´m away. I will not have Internet at my aunt´s house at the seashore so I will not be able to do anything with my Bank deposits. What will you do today?
We will is your posts while you are away but hopefully you come back with lots of things to tell us
Have a pleasant and productive Friday. I have no special plans.
@marguicha The house is clean and we will be going to the store soon.
It's the day of our concert so I need to get going soon and start getting the last-minute things organised.
@Morleyhunt (20995)
I could use some of your heat...hopefully you get everything sorted out and have a great time while you are away.
Well, at least you aren't freezing like so many are. I'd rather be hot than cold. I hope all goes well for you. I still don't know what I'm going to do but I will have a 3rd cup of jo and cook something to eat.
I hope you have a wonderful day! I have done most of the chores already, I do have to Home School my kids but that's about it. =)
Good morning.Cleaning house as company tomorrow night.
Spending time at the seashore sounds so delightful to me since we're dealing with cold and snow here in my part of the US.
@hostessman (9976)
• Tucson, Arizona
i am baby sitting,, see you later
Hope you have a good day. Just gym, grocery store and work for me!
I am working hard to prepare documents, we have a meeting with the Notary for my mom's succession.
@ilocosboy (37348)
Good morning to you, its evening here and we have a comfortable night to sleep.