Everything's Normal

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Three weeks ago I had a doctor's appointment and my blood pressure kept reading high, so they set up for a recheck for today. I really didn't want to go back on blood pressure medication. I don't need to. It read at 112/80. Completely normal. Now, I'm happy. No new medication in my future, and one medication was crossed off my list that has also ceased from my life. Now, I won't be going anywhere until church on Sunday, and that's the way I like it too. That means I will be spending the morning interacting with you, and this afternoon, I will work on my book and hopefully finish this first edit. It will be good if I can. I will finish it this weekend, then set it aside for a little while before I work on it again. I'll most likely work on my NaNo project New Horizons and try to get that one finished before I get back to Thread of Evidence for round two of the editing revision process as I work towards getting it published this year. How are you doing today? Have any weekend plans? Thanks for reading.
I am so glad that you do not need BP medications. Have a great day.
Thank you. I'm very happy.
I have been working on my blogs this morning, I have needed to do this for a while.
I'm glad you were able to do it. I need to add one page to my blog site. I keep forgetting to do it.
Very happy that you do NOT need the blood pressure pills anymore.
Thank you, so am I.
That's wonderful news Valerie. It's awesome that you have your blood pressure under control and have been able to get off one of your medications. Seems like your Whole30 is working well.
Yes, it's working very well. I'm very happy to have the BP under control.
@just4him I'm working hard to get my BP down so I can hopefully get off the meds
@Marilynda1225 I hope you can.
You have a wonderful blood pressure!!! You are definitely in good health! Hospice again for Dad, but he rallied last time, so he just may do it again.
I'm sorry he's on hospice. I hope he does rally. Thank you. I'm very happy with that reading.
@Daelii (5821)
I'm glad you dont have to get back on more meds! So far today had just been getting caught up on cleaning! My baby is napping and no real plans this weekend. I might do something with my sister and I'm trying to figure out how the digital sermons will work. Hubby works sunday
I hope they work well for you. I got my cleaning done early this morning. I didn't have a lot to do. Thank you. I'm very happy I'm not on the BP meds again.
the bottom half there is pretty high.He did not say anything about that?
No, the nurse said 80 was good.
That's great news about your blood pressure. Vince's tends to be a bit high sometimes.
I never did have high blood pressure until a couple years ago. Now it's back to normal and I'm very happy.
@just4him That's really good that it is back to normal. Hope it stays that way and if you're keeping your weight under control and eating properly there is no reason why it should come back.
@JudyEv I agree. I'm definitely eating healthy.
@Fleura (7194)
So glad you are managing to get off some of the meds, and well done on the writing!
Thank you. I'm very happy on both counts. I finished the first edit yesterday. So happy not to be on BP meds.
@Fleura (7194)
@just4him Congrats on the book!
@Fleura Thanks. I'm going to let it sit for a few weeks before I get back to it.
@tammys85 (11382)
I'm sooo glad your blood pressure came back normal, and that you don't need to be on any medication for it. My weekend plans are to just work on some orders, possibly go through clothes to declutter and just relax. I need to save my money so I'm not looking to go shopping or anything (did that last night).
Thank you so much. Sounds like you're having a nice weekend.
@tammys85 (11382)
@just4him You're welcome, and it wasn't a bad one.
I'm so glad it's normal! And glad the book is almost done for now. You go girl!
Thank you, and now the first edit is finished. Now to sit back and let it rest while I work on something else for a little while.
@averygirl72 (16620)
Glad your BP is now fine. Sounds like a busy week for you
This past week was very busy. I was doing something every day.
@valmnz (12754)
• New Zealand
That all sounds like good news
Thank you. I'm very happy not to be back on the meds.
Those are good numbers, so glad your new lifestyle is improving your health.
Thank you. I'm very happy.
@Elizaby (3831)
• Pensacola, Florida
Just a quick check in before heading out for home fellowship now that I can breathe after hearing I will get social security in the bank onWednesday even if the government shuts down.
I'm glad you will have your Social Security. I did hear the government is shut down. I'm sure it won't be long before they come to an agreement.
@yokibitz (88)
Glad to hear that you got one medication crossed off your list. That is one less thing to spend money on, remember taking, and stress about. My parents are currently here in Singapore and will be staying for a month. The plan for today is to have our breakfast on the market so they can try some local food. We might go around later to visit outdoor attractions, but it depends on the weather. Later in the afternoon, we will be heading to our friends' place to play games. We play various games (cards, PS4, deduction games) and our current favorite is The Resistance: Avalon.
Thank you. I hope you have a good visit with your parents.
@just4him All that exercise is really paying off with smaller sizes and healthy alternatives.
Yes, it is.