One Week And What A Difference!

That is how long its been since I went to all the supervisors of the locals that werent doing their jobs. I got results and let me tell you about them. Its very quiet, no waking to gun shots. No pellets from the bird shots raining over my home, cars and things. No fear to walk my dogs. The dogs seem happier. And the best of all, my blood pressure is back down to normal and I swear my blood sugar is going down. This quote comes to mind from the movie Delores Claiborne staring Kathy Bates, "Sometimes you have to be a bytch." How was your week?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
This really has nothing to do with your post. But one of my favorite movie lines ever is from Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes. When she rams into the younger girls car and says "Lets face it I'm older and have more insurance"
I love that one too!
I love that scene. She finally just had it with rude people.
@Daljinder (21602)
Good on you! I would be worried going out with pellets raining down too. One of my neighbours once got hit by one in her arm. All she was doing was laying down on the terrace enjoying the sun.
That is terrible!
The perfect quote from a great movie based on a great read by Mr. King. An OK week here. Dad, age 96, will receive hospice care again. He is known to rally after hospice care, so he just may again.
I sure hope so! for you.
@Srbageldog (8597)
I am so glad that you were able to put a stop to that foolishness at long last!
Me too! Its like a blessing from God! So quiet and peaceful like it used to be when I first moved here.
For a short work week it was certainly long. Things are good though, in general.
It was tiring here mentally.
@andriaperry That's so crazy that it went on for so long. Didn't that guy have anything else better to do?
Nope not for three months every year.
That's great news. I suppose I'm a little bit surprised that they are taking notice. The authorities must have scared them well and truly.
I had to give them a list of laws they were breaking! I sh*t you not! With the list was the name of the person in government that told me it is a law they were breaking. But I reckon what got them was they did not have a correct permit to hunt there, after I gave the game warden the name of the person who does own it, that I provided him with.
@Plethos (10312)
Not a bytch, just a regular member of the communnity who wanted her lawful rights to safety preserved.
When the little punk was trespassing, I told him that he would not hunt there again if it killed me making sure.
Awesome news!
The best!
@Teep11 (7068)
Oh yes, the blood pressure lowering is a wonderful thing. It's Friday and the weekend will be enjoyed by so many.
Especially me!
You just proved that doing the right thing brought about the results you wanted. I certainly wouldn't call that being a "bytch". Glad to hear that things have quieted down now
I am always to nice. I refuse to be bullied.
Did you ever notice that you are considered a B.... when you stand up to people who are not doing what they are supposed to? How about they are just incompetent!! I am delighted with your results.
Yes, no more bullying me from them.
@Gillygirl (17329)
• Sutton, England
Good on you for making a stand.
I had too, they had pushed me as far as I would go.
My week has been fine. I’m happy it is Friday.
I am glad your week was good too. Schools were closed here all week due to the snow and ice.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
You must be really proud of yourself. Well done!
Yes I am, almost broke my arm patting myself on the back