A Very Expensive Electricity Bill

@WriterAI (5238)
Bulgaria
Today I paid my electricity bill. It is winter. It was very expensive. Electricity is too expensive during the winter season. I am happy that this bill has already gone. And I dream about the spring and summer seasons when the bills go low. Additionally, all of the bills are raised up permanently together with all of the prices here. Thanks for reading. What about your electricity bills?
My last one was very high, we have been using the electric heater too much and of course the Christmas lights lol
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
Thank you for your informative answer.
It's the same all year round, our heater is a gas heater.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
Interesting.
@WriterAI Gas is a lot less expensive than electricity. We have a two story house, electricity was not a good choice and gasoline fueled heaters pollute.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
@LadyDuck I see.
@pitstop (7229)
For us winter's are not that cold. We don't use room heaters. The only extra cost is for water heating Summers are very hot and so electricity bills are higher as we use air conditioners.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
I see. Thanks for your answer.
@pitstop (7229)
@WriterAI you're welcome. Summer starts early so my bills will start going up from March.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
hahahah.... why can be like that??
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
Yes, it is really that. We aren't governed well. That's the main reason. Bulgaria is the poorest country in the European Union.
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
@WriterAI owhh.. i see..
@carebear29 (28647)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
im on a payment plan of a monthly budget billing
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
Clever done! There aren't such plans for electricity here.
@sugartoes (42687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I hear ya on the HIGH power bill we hate the winter powers bills cause we have the cabin & the trailer so that means (2) power bills cause we have the freezer & fridge & the hot water heater & stove along with the shower stall in the cabin, cause the trailer takes propane & we just can't afford it so we have what we need in the cabin to use but with both places our power bill is any where from 300 in the warm mos & 600 in the cold mos it's makes no sense to me & we don't use anymore than we do in the cold as we do in the warm mos.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
Thank you for your informative answer. Thank you for your details.
@averygirl72 (16617)
Our electricity bills are high during summer because we need to aircon in the afternoon and our electric fan is non stop. We actually save during cold season as we don't need to use the aircon which double our electric bill
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
I see. Thank you for your answer.
@xiaolisu (2428)
i paid 80yuan for the last electricity bill. it's for two months
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
You are absolutely lucky, friend. It's $ 12.52 now. It's unbelievable here!
• Peoria, Arizona
Ours is not that expensive during the winter season, it used to be only 16 dollars but the company had the prices go up so now it is like 32 dollars and it is kind of annoying. The summer is really bad here, it is so expensive.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
You are lucky. Yesterday I paid $ 63.55 in the poorest European Union country. I see that it is double comparing to yours.
Our bills are not too bad and don't vary very much throughout the year. We don't have the incredibly cold winters that some countries have.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
Climate details. Thank you.
Our electric bill is lower in winter than in summer. We do run the central air-conditioning in summer, mostly for the furry dog who gets too hot, and that bill can get high.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
I see. Thanks for your details.
@topffer (36124)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
I have a monthly payment schedule and they make an adjustment once a year if I spent more or less than scheduled. The adjustment was in November for me. I had spent a bit more but the bill was reasonable.
@WriterAI (5238)
• Bulgaria
You are lucky.