I had a morning walk

Good morning from my side of the world. It was five thirty in the morning and decided to take a couple of walks. Sadly, I didn't brought my dog with me because it could attract other dogs. I missed it walking on such a quiet place in the morning. Couldn't do this in the past not only because of waking up late but because of the violence lately which include dead village officers. It felt good and I hope that I can continue doing this for the rest of the year. No more sleeping late because I hate it now How are you doing over there? Have a nice day
@Daelii (5691)
I'm glad you enjoyed your walk. I'm sorry about the officers and hope the violence ends there!
Hello @Daelii yeah, I was kinda scared hours ago but I was happy that I got to walk peacefully.
@averygirl72 (16635)
We use to walk early when it's still dark and have long walk and we walk to other barangay but now we are not doing it anymore
Hello @averygirl72 You should never walk alone, it's dangerous with people now a days. As for me, I might think of walking not too early.
@averygirl72 (16635)
@Letranknight2015 There are lots of dogs too. It's dangerous if we are chase by dogs while on the road
@averygirl72 yes thats the other hindrance of me going out much because of stray dogs that seems to look someone to be chased at. i've been bitten twice by it when still a child im not doing anything im just walking at that time
@LeaPea2417 (21114)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is nice that you got to take an early walk.
Hello @LeaPea2417 it was such a nice morning, hope i could repeat it.
@LeaPea2417 (21114)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@Letranknight2015 I hope you can too.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
An early morning walk is usually pleasant. I'm looking forward to spring so I can resume my regular walking program. While its morning for you....our day is winding down. Hubby will be in soon and then we will watch an episode or two of NCIS before heading to bed.
Hello @Morleyhunt What season is that? I haven't watch NCIS for a while now, sometimes I catch up to some episodes.
@Morleyhunt (19856)
@Letranknight2015 we are up to the middle of season 14....when we are finished those DVDs we'll need to find a different show to watch.
@Deepizzaguy (13822)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I feel good learning how to get off social media since some people do have better things to do than to bother me with their sad stories by being afraid of being lonesome. Come on I am not a doctor.
I hope you can do the walking early in the morning too.
I hope so because I really love walking and strolling across the neighborhood @Hannihar
@Letranknight2015 I am glad LK.
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
hahaha.. yaa.. you're absolutely right.. i like sport.. morning walk, afternoon run.. i like do this things.. so fun for me
Hello @Dirren_Ronaldo Unfortunately I don't jog anymore but I'm satisfied with walking already.
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
@Letranknight2015 no problem.. i think enough to Walking.. hehehehhe
yes that is a good time to walk, do you also jog? if only we have a park here i might always go there to jog
Hello @Strawberry18 I tried jogging once but I experience muscle pain. I was required to loose weight further before I could given permission to jog.
@Letranknight2015 oh ok. Yes if youre not used to jogging you will tire easily even if yourd thin
@ridingbet (55920)
good for you to have morning walk. i too walk, but inside the house or in the ward. i consider that my daily exercise.
Hello @ridingbet I want to start slow but after just thirty minutes my legs were aching already
@ridingbet (55920)
@Letranknight2015 oh, but you are not YET that old, right? maybe it is your weight, if you are overweight for your height, that causes you pain in your knees?
Were the officers police officers? And why were they killed?
@Letranknight2015 Thanks for explaining.
@ebanreb (6932)
I am good. I think you enjoyed walking in a windy and cold morning. Sweating in the morning is good for the health.
Hello @ebanreb that's the problem with morning walks, I couldn't get any ounce of sweat but I enjoyed it.
@ebanreb (6932)
Glad to hear you're walking so early again! I used to do early morning walks as we lived near a college . . . haven't done that in a long time - Hubby is gone early - and I have to get the kids ready and take them to school!
Hello @much2say I double I can do any of that when I have family of my own. Would be nice if you have your kids be part of your exercise routine.
@Letranknight2015 Well, we do go out to walk a lot as a family, but being by myself I can go at "my" pace . . . and the kids won't wake up that early before school to do any of it .
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
I hope the violence has ended. Walking is so good for you. Very cold here.
Hello @Gillygirl It was a bit cold in the morning but that didn't stop me. But it did after 30 some minutes because i was feeling pain already.
@Gillygirl (17340)
• Sutton, England
@Letranknight2015 I hope the pain has gone now.
@kobesbuddy (49702)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I love to walk early in the morning, but never by myself. I always take my dog, Kobe with me.
Hello @kobesbuddy I might try that again someday in the future but not doing it much because of the street dogs out there.
@kobesbuddy (49702)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@Letranknight2015 When I'm walking my dog, other dogs are quite often a problem. Kobe is so afraid, of stray dogs!
@Bullshark (702)
• Netherlands
I'm glad you enjoyed your early morning walk. It's a shame you couldn't take your k9 friend with you, because of the dangers lurking in the street. Hopefully it will change for the better soon...
Hello @Bullshark Yeah there's just more street dogs now compare the time when I was still giving him walks.
I envy you my friend @Letranknight2015. I'm not a morning person but wish I could do morning walks.
Hello @rachz_kisses I wasn't a morning person either but I decided to try my best and sleep early instead so I could manage to walk early.
That is a shame you could not properly enjoy your walk! I bet your dog would have loved it too.
Hello @snowy22315 I might have him come over with me some day, I just couldn't find the proper time as of yet.
@hereandthere (31923)
if you woke up late, then maybe you can walk early evening instead or after dinner
Hello @hereandthere I could do that but most of the time I get tired easily and more traffic that time.
My strolls in the gardfen a few times in the day and climbing up to the terrace to see what's going on there is enough for me. Do try and keep this schedule. It is good for you and yes try and take your dog along too.
That's how I started @allknowing but I couldn't have the time to walk on the streets specially when I wake up late.
Nice. Glad you were able to get up and get moving! I lke taking walks as well but it has been just too cold here recently.
Hello @maezee it had something to do with my hemorrhoids recently so I had to move