Muffins and Rice!

Peoria, Arizona
No, I did not have them together. That would be a little weird Unless it was like a cornbread muffin and some rice...that sounds good actually. No, for lunch I had a chocolate muffin and it was amazing. I love chocolate muffins, but I don't like when they shove so many chocolate chunks in them because it hurts my teeth because it is so sweet then, but this one was perfect! I haven't done much work today. I spent all night finishing another drawing and so I am trying to get the motivation to start a new one and I told myself that I would after dinner. We had Spanish rice tonight with chicken. It was from a bag, so it wasn't that great, but it was decent. The chicken really helped it. So now I shall be onward to starting my next drawing!
@Theresaaiza (10466)
I actually wouldn't find that weird. Eating dessert and savoury food at the same time is something that I do. Other people are weirded by it but...I just happen to be that kind of crazy. Enjoy the drawing!
• Peoria, Arizona
I like to set my desserts as rewards haha the muffin was just a muffin though, that is more of a breakfast item anyway.
@Theresaaiza (10466)
@DesirousDreamer One time my auntie was shocked cause she saw me eating noodles and taking a bite off a cake after that. I wasn't thinking anyone would notice.
Well, least you mostly enjoyed the rice.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah I cannot complain haha
@averygirl72 (16656)
Chocolate muffin is good for snack for me and not for lunch. First time to hear about Spanish rice. Hope to see what you draw
• Peoria, Arizona
It was a big muffin so it was a full meal for me. I may be a big girl, but I eat like a bird.
I agree that chocolate muffins with too many chocolate chunks are too sweet and not good.
@silvermist (20100)
For a moment I wondered about the combination of muffin and rice.I too like Spanish rice.Best of luck for your next drawing.
• Peoria, Arizona
I'm sure someone has done it haha Especially if it is a cornbread muffin haha
@silvermist (20100)
@DesirousDreamer Never had cornbread muffin.
• Peoria, Arizona
@silvermist It is really good, should try it sometime.
@Daelii (5641)
I love Spanish rice! I really miss publix / fl because they had a Spanish rice in their heated foods I'd order all the time. I tried a similar recipe but its just not the same!
• Peoria, Arizona
I never heard of rice being in that kind of area, that is interesting!
@Daelii (5641)
@DesirousDreamer it was so good! I didn't mind walking a few miles from the college campus to get that! Granted I also hit the RPG game store too
• Peoria, Arizona
@Daelii Haha sounds like a good treat!
Chocolate muffins sounds good! I don't like too many chunks either.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah it isn't like a cookie where having all the chunks is amazing haha
@DesirousDreamer yep making me crave for a muffin now =)
I haven't had muffins for a while since I got hooked into making smoothie. I wonder what's that spanish rice look like.
• Peoria, Arizona
It looked nothing like the spanish rice I have made before haha but it was still decent and really all it looks like is brown rice with like salsa in it haha
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I’m glad you enjoyed your meal. Have fun with those drawings
• Peoria, Arizona
Thank you very much!
I am not a fan of chocolate muffins but I do like Spanish rice.