Pleasing God

@averygirl72 (16670)
I know we may have different Gods that we worship because there are so many religions out there. How do you please your God? I want to please God so He will bless my life and all goes well with my life. I try to attend church every Sunday and prayer meeting during Wednesday other than that I have no other ministry. When I'm alone I pray. I read the Bible sometimes. I try to be a good person. I sacrifice by giving my money to church funds. What do you do to please your God?
God will be pleased if you stay well and stay happy and don't hurt anyone and try to help others
@averygirl72 (16670)
I try to be a good person as I can and be a blessing to others. Yeah that will please God
@prashu228 (25814)
I dont understand why we should please God. I try to be good and help and donate but thats not to please anyone. Of course i do pray and go to church , thats because i like it , not to please God.
@averygirl72 (16670)
I feel the need to please God because He is the source of blessing and protection
@aureliah (13941)
I try my best to please him although I know I cannot do enough. This is throuh prayers and worship
@averygirl72 (16670)
Yes I sometimes feel that too. What I'm doing is not enough. I try to be a good person as much as I can
@aureliah (13941)
@averygirl72 We should not tire because God sees our efforts
I give thanks every morning and ask for forgiveness. I pray daily.
@averygirl72 (16670)
That's very good.