Where have you all been?

@BabeSays (5615)
Mauritius
So it's 9.15pm here (Mauritius). Today was my 1st day on mylot. I'm shocked but happy as well to see how friendly people are. I've always been bullied as a kid and as I grew up I remain timid and spend my time being lonely. I have only one college friend who is the only best friend I have. Other whom I call friend aren't really my real friend. They don't really care about me. And here I am today. I join to make some earning and turn out to find so many good people here whom I could call friend. I always have problem sharing my real feeling through words but not in writing. I'm good at explaining how I really feel in writing and I think this is the perfect place I've missed my entire life. It's no more about earning money but more about helping others and making new friends. Thank you everyone.
• Uzbekistan
It's nice to learn that you feel good writing on this site. Yet, this is not real life. You should try to get into contact with other people, with 'real' people. Have you got a hobby? Are you interested in sports? Maybe playing in a team would be good for you. Or singing in a choir, something like that.
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
I like photography. I really like spending time in nature places and capturing the moment as well.
• Uzbekistan
@BabeSays Can you find people with the same hobby? It may be nice for you to share your enthusiasm.
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
@MALUSE unfortunately I couldn't find anyone except one but that person refuses to share knowledge or anything else.
So happy you are on myLot!!! I hope you really enjoy your time here!!
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
As the matter of fact I do. Thanks
Well nice to hear you can feel good here. It is a great place and soon you'll see that the names you look at are names of friends and you'll know what everyone is up too. Just sit back and enjoy.
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
You comment makes me more happier than I was before. That's nice of you.
@Icydoll (26027)
Glad you are enjoying here...I can feel how are feeling to be here ..stay blessed...have fun :)
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
Thanks dear
• Uzbekistan
"So it's 9.15pm here." --- Doesn't make much sense if you don't mention where 'here' is, does it? Please add your country to your account site.
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
Sorry I'm from Mauritius.
• Uzbekistan
@BabeSays Please add your country to your account site. Nobody will find this info if you hide it in a comment thread.
• Uzbekistan
@BabeSays And you can't think of any other activity which will get you into contact with people?
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Ya you can call us your friends, as we are buddies now... Ya we too eager to see up the next post of yours!.. Good morning!..
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
Awww that's so sweet. Morning to you too my dear.
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
@BabeSays have a wonderful day!.
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
@mohit459 thanks mohit. Same to you dear. Have a lovely Sunday.
Welcome to My Lot and you have the right idea about this place. Enjoy it here.
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
Thanks dear.
@BabeSays You are wlecome Babes Says.
@Shivram59 (5809)
@BabeSays You are at the right place.Here you'll make a lot of friends and have the opportunity to share your feelings.
@Spontaneo (1814)
myLot is my treat for after work to unwind. Have you ever thought about freelance writing? Blogging? If you feel too shy, you can still communicate but in written word and get paid.
@JSAph8888 (970)
Welcome to mylot. You are in a good site. Everybody here can be your friend.
Welcome to Mylot! I hope you have a great time here. There are nice people on this site. Just know you always have a friend in Jesus-God loves you, just the way you are. =)
@kepweng (19190)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
where is Mauritius??