I Have Made It

@dodoazo (21267)
This is how meticulous I am especially in writing. I write anything that comes to my mind. This time out of my 5 years membership here I have so far reached this number of discussions, comments or interactions. Reached It's unique I should say by making 12,345 posts. Last time I post a reaction when I reach 5,555. It may be trivial or unimportant to you but for it is something I have gained in writing. They indicate how far my mind is cracking those thoughts or ideas whether they received good reactions or not. Anyway to all of you, please accept my heartfelt gratitude for your reply and sorry for my misconduct that hurts you. I am here to shate and in return do care. I know it's in sharing that we do care and it's in caring that we love. Thanks!
Are numbers important to you? Numbers have value tha gives its sugnifucance. In the science of numbers or numerology, numbers have social meaning based in your...
@Madshadi (8921)
• Brussels, Belgium
That is a number to be proud of. Congrats
@dodoazo (21267)
Thanks. That's the fruit of my consistent efforts, a product of time, efforts and writing job.
@Madshadi (8921)
• Brussels, Belgium
@dodoazo keep up the good work
@dodoazo (21267)
@Madshadi Yes I will with your support, of course. Thanks.
That's a lot of posts. Congratulations. I hope you have as many more.
@dodoazo (21267)
That's too much. If I worked consistently from 2012 everyday, I would be having 1,835 posts. Since it's 12,345 posts, it oncludes my comments, reactions and interactions.
@dodoazo It's a lot no matter how you look at it. I just looked at my numbers and I've only been on myLot for two years.
@dodoazo (21267)
@just4him Everyone has its own style of appreciating things. That's how I am doing.
• Preston, England
impressive output - well done
@dodoazo (21267)
Thank you for you're one of those that inspire me.
• Preston, England
@dodoazo cool never thought of myself as inspiring
@dodoazo (21267)
@arthurchappell That's my personal point of view. Well, if you don't like it, sorry. I couldn't please anybody. Don't worry. It won't bother you anymore. Again I am very sorry.
Wow..I am on my second account, I wonder how many I would have if I kept my first account?
@dodoazo (21267)
What happened to your first account?
@dodoazo When they stopped paying years ago, I found another writing forum and didn't think I needed MyLot anymore. Fast forward, that forum is gone and MyLot started paying again, so I just made another account.
@dodoazo (21267)
@Carmelanirel2 in my case, I didn't delete or remove my account when myLot stopped its paying scheme. That's why I do still use my old account.
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
That's a lot of interaction I would say and I am sure that you learned many new things and made many new friends. Congrats
@dodoazo (21267)
Good and bad, yes. I was even beung ridiculed. But it's something I have to overcome. Worse, I was blocked for interacting with them for according to them I am rude. Anyway, I charge all those things to experience.
@Nawsheen (22958)
• Mauritius
@dodoazo I think it is better to ignore those people. Mylot is a wonderful platform and you will always get someone sincere to interact with
@dodoazo (21267)
@Nawsheen By interacting, I have the opportunity to know who are my friends and who are not. I am already beginning to know who are those sincere, helpful and of course, friendly.
@cttolledo (5054)
A lot of post and I hope I became part of those post ( through my comments)
@dodoazo (21267)
I am not sure if you were one of those. You may check your activity for that matter.
@cttolledo (5054)
@dodoazo haha ! No need I think. anyway congratulations for reaching that far.
@dodoazo (21267)
@cttolledo Thanks. I do appreciate your comment. It perks me up so far.
@silvermist (20116)
Well done!I think congratulations are due.I remember,at one time you toyed with the idea of leaving mylot.Good that you stayed.
@dodoazo (21267)
How thoughtful you are. You remember it. I felt disgusted for my earnings never grow or increase. But a change of mind made me persist to stay here whatever matters.
@silvermist (20116)
@dodoazo Yes,I am glad.All's well that ends well.
@dodoazo (21267)
@silvermist It is indeed. I am happy for that.
That's a good score and so is mine (lol)
@dodoazo (21267)
Yours is greater than me. You're a good interactor and wise commentor according to me. If you don't agree it's okay for. I express it with no string attached.
@dodoazo Why will I not agree when you say I am a wise commenter and such. Appreciation is rare these days.
@dodoazo (21267)
@nela13 (8200)
• Portugal
Compared To you I am new around here and It will take a lot of time to reach that number. Congratulations
@dodoazo (21267)
Thanks. Keep on writing and you will be surprised the great number of your posts you've written.
@nela13 (8200)
• Portugal
@dodoazo Ohhh, That is true
@dodoazo (21267)
@nela13 of course, that's possible.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
That's is number of activities. Glad to know that. I am running faster than you and try to make at least 100 per day as I want to teach 50k club soon here
@dodoazo (21267)
It is hard has for me to do 100 posts or interactions a day.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
@dodoazo it's not tough just hunt for the posts that interest you, you will be able to do it easily.
@dodoazo (21267)
@sjvg1976 That is a good suggestions. I will do it for sure.
Grats to you! Cheers!
@dodoazo (21267)
Thank you very much. I know you are a part of these posts I have had.
@dodoazo (21267)
@Morleyhunt (20713)
It's in the numbers.....my next goal is 20,000 if that can be considered a goal. I could achieve it in the next month or so...but in reality...it will probably not happen for a while yet.
@dodoazo (21267)
I know you can get it. You know it's more fun to play with numbers, isn't it?
@Morleyhunt (20713)
@dodoazo numbers....letters...words. I like to manipulate them and watch them. I will note the odometer reading on my van when the number is unique such as 1234321, or 1212121.....or some variation that catches my attention.
@dodoazo (21267)
@Morleyhunt That's right. Numbers have their own uniqueness, meanings and even "personalities". There's so much to learn from numerology abiut numbers.
That is amazing - I would never reach that number even if I was here as long as you have.
@dodoazo (21267)
You have already reached it but you are not too meticulous to notice it.
@kepweng (18537)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Do you think that mylot Should gave you a Bonus??
@dodoazo (21267)
I am not expecting that. That's only for my own consumption, to make myself happy and satisfied. I expect nothing in return. It's just a record of how I work here.
Wow! I'm very impressed and congratulations!!!!
@dodoazo (21267)
I am so glad for such writing endeavor I have accomplished and your one of those I am so thankful.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Impressive record. Keep up the good work. A while back my earnings keep falling every now and then and a reader suggested that I delete my older blogs...which I did. So, that is a great achievement.
@dodoazo (21267)
For me, yes. It's a great achievement.
@sallypup (28483)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I've never been good at math. I'm just glad you are here.
@dodoazo (21267)
I am just very particular for my online activities. I always monitor it especially its uniqueness and triviality.
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I've been on here 2 yrs & have deleted some of my OLD post that wasn't going anywhere but still have quite a few still on here but I might have had that many if I hadn't deleted some.
@dodoazo (21267)
That's possible since you're a prolific writer. I never deleted my posts for I am linking them to my blog site. So I don't need to delete them.