Up Too Early

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Quite frankly, I'm surprised I'm not tired. I couldn't get any decent sleep last night. I kept waking up and looking at the clock, expecting it to be time to get up and ready for church. I get up at four on Sunday because I have medication I need to take an hour before I can eat anything. I finally gave up and got up at 2:30 this morning. I got my Bible Study done super early, got all the notifications done, and two chapters of New Horizons read as I prepare to finish that book. It's been a while since I worked on it, so I'm reading it from the beginning, and of course, making changes. Church was great. I really thought I might fall asleep in church. Not to worry, the associate pastor preached, and his enthusiasm won't put anyone to sleep. Now, I'm at my son's doing laundry. I'm still not tired, but I am going to take a nap when I get home, which should be in another hour or so. I'm about to put the final load in the dryer. I hope you guys had a good night's sleep last night and are doing well today. Do you have plans for this Sunday, or are some of you already on Monday? Thanks for reading.
I slept like a log. Busy weekend.
What's new with that? You always have a busy weekend? I hope today is better for you.
@just4him So far, so good. I just returned from a walk, but may take a bike ride later - or not! lol
@DianneN I'm glad it's a good day for you.
@MsBooklover (4099)
From the time I went to bed, I was up every hour. I just could not sleep. I usually am up frequently but not to this extent. I did some cleaning and organized my spices. When it was time to get up, i was sleepy and still am. Monday morning is the worst for me. I have to be up at 5 in the morning to walk to work that is physical labor. Sunday night and Monday morning are impossible times for me to sleep. It is like doing to shifts because I could not sleep before I went to work.
I'm sorry you couldn't sleep either. I hope you're able to get a nap in or go to bed early tonight so you can be ready for work tomorrow.
@just4him Thank you. I am working on it.
You should be able to get lots of sleep tonight.
I forced myself to get the necessary sleep, since I didn't go to the pool this morning. Not feeling the best today.
I sure hope that you get a much better sleep tonight!
I didn't. Hard time sleeping, but then I also got a cold and flu symptoms to go with it. Feeling okay right now, and hoping I can knock this out so I can sleep tonight.
Sorry you couldn't sleep, but at least you got some things done. We've been out to lunch, but apart from that I've no plans.
Thank you. I'll make up for it when I get home.
Hope your nap was good! my day has been slow but okay. Just got done watching the stupid Pats win, ugh, not one call on either side of their team, such cheaters.
Yeah, I heard they won. So sad. My nap wasn't very good. Oh well. It was the beginning of a cold and flu, which I'm hoping to kick out today.
@just4him aw damn. I hope yoy can kick it and slee like a baby tonight
@Courtlynn I did, thank you. I would have gone to the pool this morning, but the roads were slick. I think they still are. The cars aren't rushing past like they did yesterday.
getting ready for company for dinner tonight.That we missed yesterday
I hope it went well.
@just4him it went very well .Mike new recipe was a success.
@amadeo That's great!
@dodo19 (33981)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I wish I had slept better. I didn't sleep too well last night for some reason. I'll be sleeping well tonight. Hopefully.
I hope you did. I finally got a good night's sleep.
@dodo19 (33981)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@just4him I didn't really sleep too well last night, sadly, but I'm glad that you did
@dodo19 I'm sorry you didn't and hope for better last night. Thank you.
We're on Monday now but I'm about to go off and do a few chores.
I hope you had a good Monday, as I suspect you'll soon be on Tuesday if you aren't already.
@just4him Yep, Tuesday now! You're never going to catch up are you? Have a great day.
@JudyEv You too. Oh I don't know. I think at this time, you still have Tuesday for a couple more hours.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
i as usual had trouble going to sleep. even worse is i don't wake refreshed when i do get good sleep. i am still worried if i will ever walk again. if i could get over this weakness and dizziness maybe. i don;t feel strong any more. still praying for strength. glad you are okay after not mach sleep. hope you have a great nap
I found it was the beginning of a cold and possible flu. Sleep wasn't good last night either, or the nap. So I'm working on kicking the cold out and the flu along with it.
@bunnybon7 (37638)
• Holiday, Florida
@just4him hope its only 24 hr cold, not flu. flu is not a good thing for us these days. scary
@bunnybon7 I caught it early and kicked it out. Doing good today. So, no flu either, which is a good thing.
Not much getting any sleep that much, but I've been trying hard to sleep early. Good luck with your new book.
Thank you. I hope you can get more sleep.
@just4him I did last night. Unfortunately, I slept late again.
I was up at 1:36 a.m., looked at the coffee maker, because I really thought it was time to get up. Went back to bed and woke up at 4:30 a.m. Hard to know what to do that will not wake Molly and my husband.
You had an early morning as well. I hope last night was good for you. It wasn't me. More of the same sleeplessness, but realized getting a cold, so trying to knock it out before it gets comfortable.
@just4him Oh, I hope you can knock out that cold. Sleep was good last night. Got up at 2:30 a.m. for a bit, but was able to go back to sleep.
@Corbin5 I'm glad you were able to get back to sleep. I'm hoping to knock it out too. Thank you.
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Yaa... i also go to church.. in the church i feel so happy, and piece.. that's why i like go to church
It's a good reason to go to church.
• Yogyakarta, Indonesia
@just4him yaa.. i think soo
I hope you had a better sleep the night after. I had not the best sleep last night, may be it will be better today.
No better, but thanks. Hopefully tonight.
@just4him It's 9 PM now, I am almost ready to go to bed.
@aureliah (19438)
• Kenya
ou really had a busy Sunday right there. mine was just easy and calm.
I'm glad you had a calm, easy Sunday.
@averygirl72 (16617)
Glad you are not tired after poor sleep and waking up early. It's Monday here already. Glad church is great
I hope you had a good day.
I'm glad you didn't fall asleep and start snoring in church. I hope you get a good night's rest tonight.
I've never snored, though had I fallen asleep, it would have been the head jerk thing. I wish I could say it was a good night's sleep last night, but I can't. It was all the start of a cold I'm trying to knock out.
@Elizaby (4081)
• Pensacola, Florida
No plans today now that grocery shopping is done and sis has hamburgers planned for dinner (which reminds me I need to get 2 whole wheat bns out of the freezer)
I hope you had a good day.
We went to church and then came home and had dinner. Then I took a nap for over an hour.
That's a good nap.
I had a bad night also. Woke up at 2:55 am and dozed a bit at best after that. Can't explain why.
I hope you had a better night's sleep last night.