A New, About ME

Since there's always new people joining MyLot, I figured I would do a new about me post. So here we go: About Me: My name is Courtney. I'll be 26 this August, and I live in Massachusetts, USA. I'm a birth / teen mom to a beautiful, smart and kind 9 year old girl named Savannah. And I'm in a long distance, 7.5 year relationship; and technically engaged.. to Steven. I'm also a high school drop out, but I have my GED. I hate heights, bugs, blood, needles, pain, abusers, religion shovers, and know it alls. I'm a huge family girl, and a very loyal person. Someone who doesn't trust easily, and doesn't like to give up on others - even when I should.. As well as someone who struggles with depression and anxiety every day, and is working on trying to find their place in this cold cruel world. Interests: General: Hanging out with my mom, and my boyfriend. Babysitting my nieces, nephews, and little cousins. Shopping. Baking and cooking. Going to comedy shows and concerts. Theme Parks. Carnivals / fairs. Snow. Ice skating. Bowling. Darts. Zoos. Helping others. Christmas. Halloween. Sweets. Movies: Finding Nemo. The Lion King. Bambi. Santa Claus. Rudolph. Year Without A Santa Claus. Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. Think Like A Man. Bridesmaids. Tammy. The Heat. Guilt Trip. Identity Thief. Jumanji. Etc. Tv Shows: One Tree Hill. 7th Heaven. Reba. Beverly Hills 90210. Dawson's Creek. Don't Forget The Lyrics. Singing Bee. Guiding Light. One Life To Live. General Hospital. Teen Mom. The Real World. Jersey Shore. WWE. Etc. Music: Trace Adkins. Reba. Alan Jackson. Shania Twain. Josh Turner. Martina McBride. Britney Spears. N'Sync. Backstreet Boys. New Kids On The Block. The Beach Boys. Etc. Who I'd Like To Meet: Most of the people mentioned in the music section. Plus John Cena, The Hardy Boyz, Melissa McCarthy, Kevin Hart, Ellen DeGeneres, Emme Rylan, Kirsten Storms, and Kristen Alderson. * * * Guess that's about it for now. Thanks for reading. Photo is mine, made using paint on my laptop.
And you forgot just 1 attribute in your listing......you are a sweetheart!!! And I don't know of anyone that would disagree with me. I share many of the same interests that you do-go figure! The Lion King is one of my favorite shows, as is Stella, which stars Bette Midler. She's someone that I'd love to meet as I'm a huge fan.
Aw thanks! Maybe some would disagree, but that wouldn't be my issue. It'd be theirs. Bette is awesome! That's a great choice!
@Courtlynn Love ya kiddo ya know that though!
@Juliaacv Love you too!
And she dislikes the New England Patriots lol! You must have been quite young watching The Guiding Light as it was canceled a long time ago.
Dang, how could I have forgotten to add that! . Around age 8 til about 14 / 15.
I don't think I'd ever realized you were that young...nothing wrong with it of course, just thought you were in your 30's for some reason. I didn't finish high school either...but I was supposed to graduate May 1978 and got my GED instead May 1977...they kicked me out, but I got the last laugh
That's a first lol. . Well congrats on it!
@bunnybon7 (36901)
• Holiday, Florida
oh on your laptop instead of phone. i forgot you was august born. Leo or Virgo? I am Virgo. i have to get the courage at some point i guess to introduce myself again i guess. guess i am lazy because i usually just try and friend most on facebook so i can see everything there. one shot info i do know you are an especially kind, generous, and thoughtful person. quite the sweetheart.
Yes, this post was too big for me to do on my phone. Though I could've, but preferred doing it on the laptop as its easier to reread and write. I am a leo - here me roar! I would love for you to do one, and to read it! Never know what we don't know about someone. Aw, thanks Bonnie! So are you! Believe me!
@bunnybon7 (36901)
• Holiday, Florida
@Courtlynn maybe when i get feeling better
@bunnybon7 I'll be waiting
@hostessman (9583)
• Tucson, Arizona
dang!!!!! i thought i would be number 1 on your list of who you would like to meet, i may cry now-----------lol
Sorry Bobby
• Tucson, Arizona
@Courtlynn that is ok i forgive you
I knew all that about you. I like to have mystery surround me.
Hmm.. don't think theres any mystery about me.. I'm pretty much out here about myself.
@tammys85 (10641)
HOLD UP. You're a fan of NKOTB? How did I not realize this?!??
Not like you are, but yes. Lol.
@tammys85 (10641)
@Courtlynn That's cool. :) Do/Did you have a favorite?
@tammys85 no, but follow donnie on twitter.
@Ithink (10673)
I knew some of this, we do have quite a bit in common.. other then the snow thing! lol Ohh and I do remember you really really dislike the New England Patriots. lol I also got my GED, I got mine while pregnant with out twins that is how I remember the year. lol I am way older then you. I have never done one of these. Yours was interesting.
Yeah, i definitely hate them! Lol no idea how i could forget them when doing the post. I was supposed to graduate in 2010 but dropped out in 08 when school ended for the year, because my daughter was due 2 weeks later and i wanted to getf my ged and be home with her. But ged people are who called dcf on me, so i stopped going and it took til 2012 to get it but this time online
@Ithink (10673)
@Courtlynn Why the heck would they do that? You were trying to better yourself. Makes you distrust people that is for sure.
@Ithink because she had bruises on her face, so they thought she was being abused ans it turned out she was, by her "father".
What a wonderful bio! I knew many of those things about you just from being your friend. The only thing I totally forgot is that you like ice skating!!! Now we have a stronger bond.
It could definitely be better, but I couldn't figure outa better way to word it and wanted to just get it done, as I've been thinking about it for three days, lol. Yes, I do. but so scared of getting cut by the blades haha
@Courtlynn You did a fantastic job of it! I'm glad you did it. Now you can think of something else. I'm afraid of breaking my neck! lol. I'll leave the skating to you and my grandkids.
@DianneN aw, thanks! Hmm.. maybe. that too! I haven't skated since I was a preteen. would be holding the rails if I went now.
This is a great way for me to catch what I have missed about you. Add that you are a loyal myLot friend who seems to always be there for others both online and off.
Aw thanks! I sure try to be.
You did a great job with your bio and although I knew most I didn't realize you like country music too
Thank you. It's what I mostly listen to these days. But when home, i play alot of my old mix cds with oldies and pop / hiphop / rap 90s -2015 on them
I just realize that while I do know you pretty well there are somethings I didn't know. John Cena that was news, he was on the today shoe today, very nice guy and funny too. I love Reba and Martina too!! And I agree with Julia, you are a sweetheart!!
I've talked about Cena alot here.. hes a current fav in wwe. Love how much he does for charities and things, plus hes handsome and cute and a goos wrestler. Lol. Reba and Martina have been favs for 15 years.. more than cena, believe it or not. Aww! Shucks. Thanks Belle.
@FayeHazel (18475)
Nice to meet you again! I love Melissa McCarthy I didn;t know that you are engaged. Congratulations!
Thanks, nice to be met . i love her too! So funny! Yes, for almost 3 years. Or well.. almost 6.. maybe. Depends if you ask me or my bf aha. But no plans for marriage anymore. Fine how we are.
What a great idea making another about me post. I always check out New about me posts when people sign up but it’s always good to get updates like this. I didn’t realize you and your boyfriend are in a long distance relationship that is not easy.
Not easy but it does work if you make it work. . Yes about mes are fun to read.
Thank you for the info about yourself, and I'm glad to be your friend on MyLot.
You're welcome. Thank you and same!
nice bio! I guess that is all you need to know about Courtney!
@sallypup (27505)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Thanks for telling me about you. Pleased to meet you all over again!
Thanks (:
@thelme55 (14705)
Thanks so much for this post. I didn't know that you are still young. It is good to know more about you.
thanks
@yani73 (743)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
nice