Monday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6011)
I published a post and an article on the science fiction site, wrote and published a blog post and published an article on the general site. I also republished an article and published a post on the new electronics site. These were socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I wrote an article for the general site and did some work on another. I did some work on a role playing game supplement. Approximately 1,600 words were written today. Less than expected. I also created two new Zazzle products. Image: Morguefile
@aureliah (8081)
That some great work right there. Writing is good
@egdcltd (6011)
Doing something every day eventually builds up.
@aureliah (8081)
@egdcltd Thats very true just like investing
@egdcltd (6011)
@aureliah Which I also tend to do on a little every month as well for some investments.
You've been churning out content consistently. You'll have days wherein you'll produce less. The key is getting back at ti the next day.
@egdcltd (6011)
Usually it's offline stuff that makes a dent in my online work, and that was the case here.