Is money the only reason women would marry men shorter than them?

Billionaire and his wife
Northampton, England
You never see an ugly short rich woman with a beautiful tall poor man but you often see ugly short rich guys with young tall beautiful women. I think rich guys are sad who decide to compromise on love to be with a trophy woman with big boobs and great legs over someone you love. It’s just as sad when young women go with men just because they have money. What we also know is when old rich guys do marry for looks and youth they soon end up with half the money they had when the pretty girls divorce them. I think money is the ONLY time women marry men shorter than them. Politicians are the worse for this and in the news right now we have an old short bald guy that leads the troubled United Kingdom Independence Party dating a pretty young blonde. UKIP is a fairly racist right wing party although they hate to ever admit that so when his girlfriend made racist comments on twitter the party decided he should leave his girlfriend or leave the party. He chose to leave his girlfriend but two days later he was snapped in a restaurant with her and now the party have voted for him to step down. The irony is she was clearly attracted to him for his position as leader and will now dump him. I think that’s why he didn’t want to stop being leader. Donald Trump, of course, is another old rich guy that uses his money and status to get beautiful women. The comments on tape about grabbing women by their private parts was a suitable metaphor and no more on those women who will throw themselves at money and power to get that they want. I gave Trump a pass on that one as I don’t think he needs to force himself on women in any way to get what he wants, female. I also think he goes along with the trophy woman thing and accepts that his wives probably were only with him for his money and so strangely rational on that. Male British politicians, alas, are not the most attractive bunch and tend not to have glamorous girlfriends. Johnathan Bercow, the male 5ft, 4 Leader of the House does have a tall younger blonde partner and she quite literally enjoyed cashing in on the exposure, posing naked within the parliament grounds for a naughty selfie just behind some very old and expensive curtains. Homosexuality is the biggest scandal in the British parliament.
My fiance is 2" shorter then I am. He is not rich far from it. lol I love him for who he is.
• Pleasant Hill, California
You mentioned the operative word: LOVE.
@Platespinner (16520)
I married a man 3 inches shorter than I am. Neither of us had a dime at the time.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Are you still together?
@TheHorse if I was married to a guy 3 inches shorter than I am, he'd be almost non existent. Mrs. J, however is still happily married and will be celebrating 27 years in a few weeks.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@Platespinner You mean that small plastic figurine is not your husband? His buddy, Sensai Wu, has been my secret gay lover for a year now.
Of course.Plain and simple.Mike is taller than me.He know that I am a rich Italian kid
@Morleyhunt (19723)
It's wrong to generalise like that - " I think money is the ONLY time women marry men shorter than them". Rubbish. My husband was a jockey and is 3 inches shorter than me and we've been happily married for 52 years. And no, he never had much money. Here we are.
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
My husband is shorter than me and he is not rich. He is rich only by love and that is enough for me.
No. My cousin is a short man and got married to a woman way richer than him. . She's three inches taller.
@TheSojourner (17448)
For some, maybe it's more than just the SIZE of his wallet.
@Morleyhunt (19723)
Are you kidding me...me daughter is 6'1", she is married to an attractive man who is shorter than she is.....my niece is the same height as my daughter....she is married to a man who is quite a bit shorter than she is...you just don't know the right people.
• Pleasant Hill, California
Don't love, common interests, common attitudes and ideals, and other such nonsense poke their heads in there now and then? Did I mention love?
they look odd with their heights on the pic. yes i guess thats the only reason. money speaks loud isnt it?
• Pleasant Hill, California
You'd have to interact with them to see/feel how they are together.
Money makes the world go round. An old rich woman with her young handsome lover said: "I know he is only with me because of my money, but if money is what it takes to have a young handsome guy in my bed - then so be it" Now - I think that is so sad, but of course different strokes for different folks. I would rather remain alone and die with my dignity before paying for that kind of companionship.
i suggest for these guys to stay alone until they die. they can even bring all their money as they get buried or burned. no hurt feelings at least.
@kepweng (13466)
i think Money is Powerful than God!! you can Get All you want if you have $$$$$$$
• Pleasant Hill, California
True love?
@tzwrites (4857)
If it's 2 young people or people of the same age I don't think it's about the money necessarily...but when you see really old guys with trophy women it's probably about the money.
• Northampton, England
@PriscillaKing you made that man , girl!
• Pleasant Hill, California
Funny stuff. Does love make its way into the equation now and then? Most of my girlfriends have been shorter than me. But a couple have been taller. Standing kissing is best when the woman is about 3" shorter than the male.
@Morleyhunt (19723)
Could be...when we were dating I was 7" shorter than my husband. He seems to have shrunk a bit...now he's only 5" taller than me. Lol. Kissing has never posed a problem
@rheicel (7331)
I don't think so there were people marry short men because of love. But it depends if the girl is gold digger then she's after the money.
They are after money and never what about the man.