Are you still using pod detergent ?

Good afternoon. Back from the doc.They boost up my injection to 60.000unit. That is the limit there.My hematology is still low Are you still using Tide pods I have been and stop using it.I do not see any difference in cleaning. Just another gimmick Going back.To my original. Below is the information that I got on this make more sense _______________________________________________ This is from USA news. Even though Americans spend $5.1 billion on laundry detergent every year, most folks stick with the same brand they've always used. It makes sense: The majority of detergents clean just fine, and pretreating is the real secret to stain removal Photo on line
@FourWalls (13785)
Because of the stupidity of kids eating the pods I think they'll probably be banned by the end of the year. What they need to do is make the pods look like broccoli or liver and onions, then nobody will try to eat them!! I never tried them. I've stuck with liquid detergent. I have a semi-automatic portable washer, so I like the liquid so I can measure it out easily for the washer (which takes very little detergent to get the job done...as in about 1 1/2 teaspoons for two gallons of water!).
@FourWalls that is a good idea there.Good for you
I can't believe that kids are eating these pods. What are they thinking? I guess they're not thinking at all.
@FourWalls (13785)
@JudyEv — I don’t know how international this mentality is, but American kids seem to think they’re invincible. Thinking? No, I don’t believe they are.
@LeaPea2417 (20461)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I have never used the pods to do my laundry. I just use the liquid.
@LeaPea2417 liquid is great.
@LeaPea2417 (20461)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@amadeo Yes, it is.
We always use liquid laundry detergent. Have never tried the pods. I do use pods made for the dishwasher, though.
@Corbin5 lot of people used this for the dishwasher.
I use the pods for the dishwasher but not for my laundry.
@NJChicaa I see.thank you
I tried the pods when they first came. Didn't like them. I love my OxiClean and Tide.
@DianneN that is great there.
@amadeo Thanks!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I use Dollar Tree laundry detergent.
@thislittlepennyearns.there you go.Smart shopper
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@amadeo The tide liquid irritates my skin.
@kobesbuddy (46687)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We always pre-treat stains. And we've use Arm&Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent, for about 25 years.
@kobesbuddy we also pre treat ours.
@kobesbuddy (46687)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@amadeo Our stains always come out, unless it's oil paint.
I use ALL free and clear. So I do not break out.
same here.Always use free and clean.The rest makes me itch
Nope, I got a few bags free with coupons but I use the All "free" brand liquid, I do like the scented but Tony cannot handle the scents anymore since the cancer.
@andriaperry I cannot handled that either.Makes me itchy
I only use pods for my dishwasher, not my laundry detergent.
@just4him good idea there.
@Graycy (2)
Ha! Chomp! Chomp! Fizz! Fizz! Once again I’m behind on the times, and if I don’t act quickly I’ll miss out on this latest trend as it fades into history, victim of the stupid impulses characteristic of young humans. I must say, the dishwasher pods are kind of handy. The old kind, the grainy kind of powder that comes in a box with an annoying metal spout, spilled everywhere if you weren’t careful. My dumb sister even ate some when she was two. She stuck her sticky two year old finger in the soap then licked it off. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Poison control counseled a Syrup of Ipecac session since no one was sure how much she had consumed. If you're not a parent, you may not know Syrup of Ipecac. It makes you puke. Empties your stomach. Not pleasant, especially when it’s a little kid being made to urp. And my sister? Only two. So you had to feel a little sorry for her. Teens? Nono. No sympathy. Get out the Syrup of Ipecac and post the results of that treatment on Facebook, a sequel to the rabid foamy gush the dingbat kids aim to produce. Not so funny. I’ll stick with the bottle of liquid stuff, thanks, in case I forget and start chewing pods I only graduated from powder because the new machines work better with the liquid. Some improvement in technology at the sacrifice of landfills full of plastic detergent bottles. Sigh. Still. Eating pods?
• Trinidad And Tobago
I use liquid detergent but I am not sure what are 'pods'? A solid shaped detergent? Your pic all have bottles.
I like the pods.
I use Arm&hammer on lights and All on darks. I don't need pods they cost more and are no better then regular detergent in a bottle.
I use pods but have done for ages and ages. I think all detergents are much of a muchness.