It is both a sad and happy day

Rosarito, Mexico
We have been caring for an old tom cat who was probably 15 or 16 yrs old. Yesterday he joined the missing kitty list. He was sick and we think he went off to hide as many old cats do when they become sick. I like to say he was raptured. It makes me feel better. On the lighter side...we obtained a two month old kitten. My house is the kitty cat sanctuary of Rosarito I guess. Park your cat and three month supply of cat food till we can find a home for it. We charge for neutering and spaying animals. No dogs, I'm allergic. By the way. Don't bring your cat here...not really a sanctuary, but I'm starting to feel like one with five cats. Had Buddy not turned up missing, we would have had six, and we not lost Jitters in the same way, we would have had seven. Nice to know God wants a few cats. The cats got raptured before the humans... Does that tell you anything about the purity of an animal's soul...including killer creatures with five meat-hooks on each paw?
So sorry to hear that the old kitty may have passed. All our innocent creatures on this earth really do have souls that are preferred by God.
Sorry to hear about the old tom cat but probably for the best at least for him to be in kitty heaven. Sounds like a lot of cats but so good of you to take care of them.
• Rosarito, Mexico
yes...way too many kitties, but I can't turn down a child like that. Some people are dog people. To me...cats are the children I take care of now. I like human kids too, but mine are grown.
@ginsengnuts77 My cat Sid is my only furry child but even at 12 he is a handful and I love him to pieces.
An old onwe comes to the end of his time and a young one enters.