The Worst Chicken Sandwich Ever!

Anniston, Alabama
Yesterday I stopped at a fast food restaurant for a quick sandwich, it was McDonald`s, I know! I know! its not a good choice but I had 30 minutes to get back to the doctor for Tony. We skipped breakfast because Tony had to fast before the CT scan, that took from 10:00 till Noon at that office. Next I had to drive a couple block to get a print out of Tony`s appointments for some of his paperwork stuff. So it was Mickey D`s or nothing at 12:30. I ordered off the $3.00 menu, " the crispy chicken sandwich" that I have had before. Tony took one of the same. The waiting time we good but the food? OMG! I pulled the wrapper back and ate while driving, Tony too, we both were so hungry. I noticed pickles and thought " Pickles are not on a crispy chicken sandwich and were is the mayo? No lettuce or tomato!?" I got nothing but a bun with a thin piece of chicken and pickles. Tony too. That is not a $3.00 sandwich. I got ripped off! To bad for me, I wolfed that sandwich down because I had no choice. I got Tony back to the building and he went in for the script request and got 2 more samples of his breathing medication. Next was down the hall to the oncologist for the rest of the evening. I am doing the survey on this receipt, they owe me a sandwich! And I hope that someone gets in trouble for sending out food like that. What is the worst you ever got at a drive thur when in a hurry?
I think you are owed a sandwich also! Don't usually go through the drive thru's with little time to eat. But my main thing is i get food to go for meals the next few days I have to check for everything i ordered as i used to be missing food when i got home. hope you get that sandwich you are owed! Hope Tony is doing okay you take such good care of him!
@andriaperry But i think you would do it not paid as you are such a kind woman
Once at Wendy's we got almost raw bacon on our bacon cheeseburgers. Hope you get your money back for that horrible chicken sandwich
And I thought my missing veggies was bad!
OMG
I have discovered the quality of McDonald's has really deteriorated.
Yes it has and with that being said the staff is very young.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@andriaperry I don't think it always has to do with the age of the staff but with how poor the food quality that they use has gotten.
@thislittlepennyearns But they left off half of the stuffings for the sandwich!
@Ithink (10495)
Food that was yucky and it was from McDees too, we called it in and got free ones. Ours has gone downhill with the new owners. However it is the only place we have in town of course.
This one is one I have not been to before, they are doing road work so it was easier to get to than the other places.
@Ithink (10495)
@andriaperry I really wish we had more places in this town. My daughter brought me a YUMMY fish sandwich from Arbys in her town. It was real!! lol
French fries also at McD's way back in the summer while driving to Buffalo NY and amazingly they were really really good . . . sorry about their 3 dollar menu rip off chicken sandwich but did you complain to them ?
Yes.
@andriaperry will they be offering you a 'free sandwich' of better quality ?
@Gillygirl (17603)
• Sutton, England
I've never been in a dive thru and from what you've told us I don't want to.
What a difference countries make.
@Gillygirl (17603)
• Sutton, England
@andriaperry There are a few here but not on the scale that the USA has them.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I always go with the Big Mac, thats the only thing I can eat off their Menu and it has never failed me lol
But I am not on beef
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@andriaperry Ahhhh ok sorry your chicken sandwich was crappy then
I don't go to drive through fast food places, so nothing is my answer. lol I would have gone straight back to the restaurant and complained.
Couldnt, tony was due to get his infusion.
It was somewhere where I ordered a chicken sandwich, and when I drove away I discovered bread and mayo, but no chicken.
OMG! That is worst than mine!
Personally, most of the fast food places are way too expensive here and the food is not that good at all. I was going through my early sorrow days and thought I would treat myself to a burger meal at Hessburger. It is a Scandinavian burger place near me in the suburbs the McDonalds is much too far away. Anyway, I got a meal with burger and fries and paid we have Euro currency so in US dollars it cost $7. That is too much for here. I took it home and though alright so I paid so much it would make me feel better. The burger was dry and the fries soggy and there was no taste and I was so angry. So no fast food for me.
That really makes me mad when I get to go food like that.
I will say, for a vegetarian like me, the McDonald's side salad is a joke.
I have done those too when I was all the way vegetarian. I agree.
That's not the same chicken sandwich we have here in our McDonald's. It's my son's fave actually.
I love them too, I am not really into beef so I eat chicken or fish when I got out for fast foods.
@andriaperry We don't eat pork and we avoid beef so we're into chicken and fish as well and lamb.
@toniganzon Never had lamb.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
They're copying chik fill a. They put pickles on their chicken.
Really, I have never ate there.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@andriaperry you've never eaten at a chick fil a? There chicken sandwiches are way better than McDonalds, and all they come with is a pickle I think.
@thislittlepennyearns The last chicken sandwich I had at Chick fila seemed like it was cooked in hot sauce!
Two cheeseburgers...from a McDonald's...I got them through the drive-thru traveling, and I got down the road a piece and found out one had cheese but no burger. I didn't turn around and go back, but I was a bit ticked off.
Its bad when you expect meat and you just get cheese.
@db20747 (10237)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@andriaperry Talk about cutting costs!!
I have gotten wrong food or food for other people. I do not do drivethru anymore. Often the food was cold.
This was the first place that sucked this bad in a long time.
@sjvg1976 (18403)
Sorry for you as you spent money but you didn't get what you thought of. May you both should have ordered different burger
I am not sure those would have been any better.
My worstvwas some chicken meal at mcds too. I had a great 3.49 BK meal today, but BKs vary a lot in quality.
I think Arby`s chicken sandwich is the best as far as fast food.
What in the world lol that sandwhich sounds terrible. I wonder if they mixed your order up with some woman having a weird pregnancy craving
LOL, I would thought the same but there was only one car after me.
Lame but in my opinion Burger king, Wendy's and, DQ has the best chicken sandwiches.
I have never had one at Wendy`s. I will try it.
That sandwich does sound pretty awful!
Yes, I have never done pickles on chicken sandwiches.