Tuesday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6705)
I published a post and an article on the science fiction site and an article on the general site. I also republished an article and published a post on the new electronics site. These were socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I wrote an article for the electronics site, one for the science fiction site and one for later use. I did some work on fourteen role playing game supplements. I wrote an article for the general site and did some work on another. Approximately 3,000 words were written today. I also created two new Zazzle products, laid out an RPG supplement in InDesign and started planning out a new battlemap. Image: Morguefile
@mrki444 (953)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Excellent job. How much do they pay you for articles?
@mrki444 (953)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@egdcltd Do you have your own blog?
@egdcltd (6705)
@mrki444 I think all of my own sites are based around Wordpress these days.
@db20747 (8231)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Might I ask, what is the general site??
@egdcltd (6705)
The general site is where I publish any of my articles that don't fall into the coverage of one of my niche sites.
@db20747 (8231)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Might I ask what is the general site??