When do we say ENOUGH?

I've always done things on my own, never have I gone out of my way to stress to my family that I need their help. Yet when it's a crisis and I do need them, they claim to be there but never do. What do I do to stress to them to stop taking my emotions and well being for granted?
@dodoazo (21594)
It's good you know yourself, your problem and you know how to handle them. In case, that's the sign of a successful person.
Thank you!! I try to be self aware as much as possible. I never want to lose "me" in this time in life... it's a tough world!!
@dodoazo (21594)
@MoonGoddess "Who Am I" is a very good, comedy movie of martial artist Jacky Chan. It reminds of knowing ourselves better so that we may know our strenghts and weaknesses.
I had experienced this before and at present, sometimes I do this still experience such situation at random. I had started to stand on my own as much as possible. It is enough dealing with this kind of people.
Can I ask? How long did it take you to finally just cut ties with the negativity and lack of support?
@rheicel (7296)
Don't stress yourself too much about your problems learn how to handle them properly.
• Uzbekistan
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. Please add the name of your country to your account page.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!