3 Wishes

@rainbow (6763)
I am a magic fairy. I can give you 3 wishes, you must be careful what you wish for as I can accept no responsibility for whatever happens. What will you wish for?
@Darkwing (21588)
My first wish would be to turn the clock back and the man I love be free of cancer, and not get it a second time around, so that he could continue to follow the pursuits he loved most and can't follow any more. He was very physically active, but now, gets very tired if he tries to concentrate on anything for too long... even playing darts. My second wish would be to have my grandson back and healthy, so that he could live into adulthood. He was such a caring little boy and was sadly missed by many people, adults and children alike, when he left this world at the age of seven. My third wish would be for world peace and harmony amongst religions. I don't think war is caused by religions, but rather that they are used by power seekers amongst different countries' leaders, to hide behind. I also think that each individual's beliefs should be respected by others and they should be left to follow their path in whichever way they choose.
@rainbow (6763)
Those are beautiful and heartfelt wishes, you have had so much sadness, I hope things become easier for you to bear. Your 3rd wish has a lot of truth in it and I agree with you completely.
@Darkwing (21588)
Well, I believe that everything balances up sooner or later, so maybe I'm due some more happiness now, huh? lol. I also feel that there is always somebody worse off than me but that still doesn't take away the sadness one feels at the time such a moment strikes. Still, chin up, we were given two beautiful gifts, our life and the world of nature around us. Let's enjoy what we have been given. Brightest Blessings.
Darkwing, you have such a poistive attitude. I am sorry for your sadnesses. Best of luck to you and your family!
@ricknkae (1726)
My first wish would be that I could get the custody of my daughter so that she can finally come live with us and be a happy family because I miss her so much ... My second wish would be that all my friends and realtives would be healthy and wouldn't have to struggle for a decent living My last wish would be that everyone would start respecting and helping their neighbour and our world would become a better place ...
@rainbow (6763)
What lovely wishes, i hope they come true for your family
@ricknkae (1726)
Thank you very much What about you ? your 3 wishes, uh ? ;-)
@rainbow (6763)
I think you are the only one to ask me and I have to say there's little I really need, so my wishes change like clouds. I wish my oldest son peace of mind as he has special needs which can make his life hard. I wish I could have a small campsite with a kids club, petting zoo area, cafe, shop and goat sanctuary. I would like to sell my goats products in the cafe and shop. I wish the world was a safer and happier place with people behaving in a more loving and peaceful way.
@gabs8513 (48715)
My first wish is That I get granted the deposit and first month rent from the Benefit for my new Flat in Coggelshaw so that I will not be on the street on the 2nd January Second wish That everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year Third wish That everyone gets what they asked for this Christmas
@rainbow (6763)
Bless you, I ope you get your wishes especially the firstone, this must be a very worrying time for you. I really hope it works out and you have a wonderful christmas!
@rainbow (6763)
Wish Granted!!!!!
@Willowlady (10666)
wishing well - picture of a wishing well, used by young and old alike for long time...tossing in a coin and making a wish...wonder how many ever came true
my first wish would be for enough funds for the rest of my life to help others. my second wish would be for my house to be rebuilt...that may become true in about a year. my third wish would be for my children to never have to stuggle to make ends meet. thanks for asking.
@rainbow (6763)
they are beautiful unselfish wishes, I'll wave my magic(ish) wand and hope they all come true - with goats aswell!
@Willowlady (10666)
I thank you kindly!! goats are a bonus. lol
hi there my friend^_^ well well well, my 3 wishes would be: 1. I want to own a motorbike(because ive been wanting for this for a very long long time...) 2. HOUS AND LOT!!! 3.WORLD PEACE!!!!^_^ (as usual) Thanks a bunch^_^
@rainbow (6763)
I will wave my magic wand and if we both hope for the best who knows?
@MAX1966 (1030)
• Netherlands
three wishes. ok then nr 1 a life with less pain and stress. nr 2 to win the lottery.then i am able to help a lot of people. nr 3 find the love of my life
@rainbow (6763)
sounds good, I hope they come true!
to create another world ........ make all to study..... make them be happy...
@rainbow (6763)
clever and ambitious, I hope they come true for you
@bigstret (484)
My first wish is to go back to the age 16 and live my life differently. My second wish is to have enough funds for myself to be able to help my local hospital with their fundraising. My third wish would be for good health for myself and all my family and friends.
@rainbow (6763)
thoe are good wishes, I hope thye come true!
@hopeful28 (1439)
My first wish is I won't ever get into depression again - that I will always be positive. Secondly, I want to make enough money so that I won't need to envy other people and so I can pay up fully for my apartment and not worry any more. Thirdly, that my family members will all be like a proper happy family with everyone loving each other unconditionally. How I wish all these 3 wishes can come true...
@rainbow (6763)
What lovely wishes, maybe they will!
1) I want to fly like a bird. 2) I want a lot of money. 3) I want true love.
@rainbow (6763)
I hope you get your wishes
I would wish for the world to be peaceful so that my children can grow up without war. I would wish for good health for my family and friends. And yes, I would wish for financial security for my family.
@rainbow (6763)
They are nice wishes, I hope they come true, especially for your kids!
@nishanity (1651)
1.. i wish my boyfriend would come back home from where he is working to spend a few days wid me 2.. i wish to pass my exams wid flying colours 3.. i wish that when i join my workplace, i would do everything perfectly ,so tht i can get promotd fast!! such simple wishes eh? lol
@rainbow (6763)
They are beautiful wishes and I really hope they all ocme true for you. If you do your best your exams amd work ones should and as it is getting near Christmas maybe your boyfriend will suprise you and come home sooner than you thought.
@suedarr (2382)
Unlimited wishes!!!! Just kidding ... :) Good health for my family Financial security Peace on Earth
@rainbow (6763)
sounds good, lets hope our little wishes here are heard by people who can help make the world a better place so that they can come true!
my first wish would be that i would want to be able to make all my wishes become real without the help of none magic fairy...
@rainbow (6763)
we all wish that one, how do you know that telling me your wish won't make it come true anyway? Wait and see.....
my first wish would be to have one wish a day for the rest of my life! number 2 i would wish for world peace and Number 3 would be to end poverty in the world...beyond that would require some serious thinking!!
hey ur wish is wrong
what do u mean, my wish is wrong?
@rainbow (6763)
i don't think you can wish for unlimited wishes but there's no harm in asking. Eventually something you wish for must happen
@FATRIX (984)
study ,earn money and rock
@rainbow (6763)
you don't need wishes for that just time and determination, good luck!
@FATRIX (984)
study ,earn money and rock
@FATRIX (984)
study ,earn money and rock
@FATRIX (984)
study ,earn money and rock
@FATRIX (984)
study ,earn money and rock