Freedom and Peace of mind in the New Year

Australia
I'm so glad to say that finally my youngest child has officially become old enough to go to Kindy. Although it is only 5 days per fortnight, this works out well as he gets to slowly start having more interaction socially with other children, he can also begin to understand discipline and boundaries from other adult figures. But on the same token he still gets some at home mum time as well. This is fantastic!! I won't know what to do with myself! It will be quiet and peaceful, maybe i will be able to start thinking again!! haha I'm hoping I will be able to get outside and do more in the garden and finally get my veggie garden happening. How many others out there have finally hit this milestone called freedom, or partial freedom?? and What are your plans for this extra time?
@rheicel (7334)
I've been dreaming to have a financial freedom.
@rheicel that is the same for alot of us i think lol
@rheicel (7334)
@Tigergirl86 I don't mind having a partial freedom what I care is financial freedom. Hope we can be all free from financial issues.
@rheicel That certainly would be bliss
@dodoazo (17351)
Why is their a partial freedom? Is it because you enjoy a very limited time to do your routine. In reality, I think no one enjoys the absolute freedom for we are not perfect. We have limitations. What we are apt for now is to use our freedom to others happy particularly our own family, enjoy our spare time to be productive, among others.
@dodoazo You are very right there, yes i always have very limited time, however you are right when saying no-one enjoys the absolute freedom, i hadn't really seen it like that until now. Well said!
@dodoazo (17351)
@Tigergirl86 Thanks.
I can remember having that time alone to get on with whatever I had planned. But don't forget to enjoy their childhood too. They'll be gone completely before you know it. And welcome to myLot. I hope you enjoy it here.
@JudyEv You are so right!! and Thank you very much!
Enjoy the time when he is gone. The time will go by really fast.
Don't i know it lol My oldest boy is now 10, when he went to kindy for the first time he said to me... "Mum... why are you still here? you can go now you know" I remember being so depressed he didn't even shed a tear lol, I have a feelinging this one will be the same
Congratulations and welcome to myLot!!! My kids are grown and married, one with a 7 and 9 year old. But, boy, do I remember crying when they both went to kindergarten. lol. Make good use of your freedom! He's such a cutie! How old is he?
He is 4. He's so excited, runs around telling everyone i'm going to school tomorrow!! lol I cried the first time with my first son, but he didnt cry for me, he just wanted me to leave lol
Congratulations for finally getting there. I didn't have any problems with my time as when I had my son I had a nanny to take care of him during the daytime as I was really busy. So I had lots of free time back then.
That's great he hit that milestone. You'll soon find lots to do with your free time. My kids and grandchildren are adults. I have two great grandchildren, one of which started preschool this year.