Here's one for the books

@sugartoes (41248)
Greencastle, Indiana
I bet no one ever seen this cause I know I never did till now & well folks it is what it is, one for the books I have to admit what the spoke person says at the end has a pretty good way of putting it out there. As long as I've watched wrestling this was a surprise that I never seen coming & just now found it WOW I would have loved to seen the WHOLE thing but I missed it some how, but I still enjoyed what I saw.
More from Inside Edition: http://bit.ly/2bF0iuC Inside Edition special correspondent Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach went zip lining in Super Bowl City. Before s...
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
This was a huge deal. The whole Hair vs Hair match. It was huge.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@thislittlepennyearns yes I see that but TRUMP taking on Vince McMahon that is ONE for the books FOR sure for me.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@sugartoes Vince has gotten more likeable the older he has gotten.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@thislittlepennyearns I don't see how when he hasn't been on the show in yrs & I can't stand the man myself just to be honest.
Thanks littletiger. I also watched wrestling quite some time ago and I will put this in my e-mail so can watch.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar it's not that long you could watch it on here just hit it & go from there.
@sugartoes I watched it littletiger and it was good.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar did you ever think you'd see Trump in something like that?
@VivaLaDani13 (20595)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I actually have seen this and yeah, I never saw that coming either lol
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I got a kick out of it but here's a man that's knocking EVERYTHING down that the dems & the other pres has put in place.
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah it was a shock to see him in something like that but I sure liked what the person that was talking said at the end.
I’ll be sure to watch it. Thanks for sharing.
@sugartoes (41248)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Tampa_girl7 I hope you get a kick out of it cause I sure did I was surprised I found it even, I couldn't get no sleep last night & went looking on you tube to find something to watch & oops there it was so I thought it'd be something to write about.