Doing The Right Thing

Havre De Grace, Maryland
Hello my followers and friends here at mylots I want to discuss a difficult thing for some people. Doing the right thing in difficult times and situations, People in are lives do some unquestionable things because they are in hard times. This hard times are most of the time money related because this world is so hard to deal with it seems like the rich is getting richer and the poor is getting poorer. So the question is how do we keep are heads right and not feed into negative situations and do the wrong thing in bad situations,
Please live a peaceful life the way you wanted.
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
It's true. I thought it was haopening only on my island but I see it's happening all over the world. Sometimes I get really mad seeing those people getting richer ans having a better life. But you know my friend remember those days we had in the past? When we had less and now we are blessed with more. So instead of thinking about richer getting richer and poor getting poorer, just think that have a better life than we had in the past in certain ways. Be thankful for what you have rather than thinking about things you don't have.