Paid fourms

Hi friends. I'm searching for a new forum that pay for posting on.i made some searches and it's only my lot that is legal and honest. So if you know ptp fourm please let me know.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
If you are looking for some good ptp forums you can try Postloop and the Forum Wheel.
Post loop Is very good site too I don't know about fourm wheel but I will try it for sure.
@Nawsheen (23076)
• Mauritius
@Amatallah yes you can try it. There are other forums where you can earn for posting but they don't offer the same rate as Postloop and The forum wheel
• Northampton, England
Have you tried postloop?
@rheicel (7331)
You can join Postloop and you can also earn here. Just post discussions here and if someone gives comments and gives likes to your discussions you also do the same reply back and likes their comments so they keep coming back to your discussions. If you have nothing to post you may visit "Explore" button there are lots of discussions there, if you give comments and likes to their discussions if ever they reply back and like your comments you're also going to earn therefore interaction with other members is the key to earn more here.
Thanks for your advice I will do that for sure
@rheicel (7331)
@Amatallah Enjoy. Looking forward to your posts.
@nife2018 (1148)
• Lagos, Nigeria
Good, have been on postploop but I don't understand how to use it and how it works. The blog, is it by making a blog on the site or my personal blog like third party blog or forum to be added to the site?
@dodoazo (19441)
You are new here. How come you know that myLot is legal and honest. What is your basis? For your information there are so many online writing sites which are legit and they pay their members.
I try since long time ago but now I am back and search for another sites like my lot
@dodoazo (19441)
@Amatallah Well, It's our pleasure to welcome here. Feel at home and enjoy the fun.
• Northampton, England
its the only one
@sjvg1976 (18386)
Welcome to mylot. Hope you enjoy the site.
Thanks for welcoming
• Mauritius
I also looking
@JSAph8888 (972)
Just be active and interact with everyone here.
@dya80dya (2875)
Forum coin it's a ptp forum. Also Postloop, Forum Wheel.