In the Kitchen Today

@irishidid (8563)
We're having chili for supper tonight. Bought the ingredients yesterday. It was too late to make chili for supper so we had meatball sandwiches instead. I use my electric roaster to make the chili in. It's really about the only thing I use it for. My son requested spinach dip and I'll be making that today. Got the bag of chopped spinach thawed and draining the juices. I still have to chop the green onions, then rinse and chop the meat. The recipe I use calls for dried beef. I know some recipes have water chestnuts as an ingredient, but not the one I use. For our weekly recipes my daughter and I will be making eggs in hash brown baskets. That will be our lunch today. Anything planned in your kitchen today?
@dgobucks226 (12223)
I made some turkey meatloaf over the weekend but I do love chili. Not many things taste better on a cold day than chili and some corn bread!
@irishidid (8563)
Meatloaf is good, but I'm not sure I'd like it made with turkey.
@dgobucks226 (12223)
@irishidid Funny, I did not think so either. I still love the real stuff. A girl friend introduced me to it and I guess it stuck? Go figure
@BabeSays (1829)
• Mauritius
Well, I had some instant noodles with fry egg and chicken wings. I hope I don't sound weird to you.
@irishidid (8563)
Nope, you don't sound weird at all.
@BabeSays (1829)
• Mauritius
@irishidid Thanks that's nice of you.
I just made a peanut butter and jam sandwich. That was my plan.
@irishidid (8563)
Simple and easy.
Yum!! I plan on making homestyle nachos and confetti cake
@irishidid (8563)
We had taco dip for lunch yesterday. Nachos sound good!