Have You Met Your Twin Stranger/Doppelganger?

@Dorag956 (234)
So I dont know if you know this but each and everyone of us have a twin or as they call it a Doppelganger. I was always told I look like someone they have met before by a stranger at school or on my high school bus which wasnt true I never met them in my life. So there are many easy ways to find them now thanks to technology. We have ways to get a match now with social media. Also we have websites available for finding your twins around the world. Theres a website called Twin Stranger where you can find your Doppelganger but my question is have you seen them or met them already?
I am not aware about this website, Is that really work ?
@Dorag956 (234)
Yes I am guessing. There are also videos about it on YouTube
@Dorag956 will check
@Dorag956 (234)
Yes and I was dumbfounded to see her. when I met this Man B..Y he kept saying you need to meet my wife. I never met his wife thought he and I became good friends. Then one day I went to his house to pick up my daughter. she walked in his room and as I stood there looking my mouth dropped. when I say she has my freckles I mean it. I am not sure I got more than a greeting out of me. I was over the moon to actually see her. I have always believed that. There is a famous singer that from the side looks just like me from the side. I was shocked when someone mentioned it to me. I saw a picture of a young lady on facebook. I never met her but her pose made me think of my daughter. I sent it to her and asked who she reminded her of. She said mommy me. I laughed. I later learned she is my cousin. I wish I could meet her one day. Her grandfather is a famous actor I forget his name but he is if I have it right my uncle. I met his son Christmas day and when I began speaking of him. The man said that is my father. I was like what on earth. Well it's truly nice. Sorry I kept running my fingers.
@Dorag956 (234)
Its okay friend that is an amazing story goes to show that we can have a small world but I hope you meet her soon that is so cool though that your uncle is an actor
Weird. I havent heard of this website. Crazy that people can look so similar
@Dorag956 (234)
I know ive been thinking about joining it but im scared lol
Mine is my "half sister" who is three years younger than me, and with my ex. HAHA
@Dorag956 (234)
Omg lol thats messed up obviously hes with her because she looks like you at least I would think lol
@Dorag956 oh that's part of it. he's admitted it to many.
@Dorag956 (234)
wow that is kind of messed up I feel
I have not met my Doppelganger yet.
@Dorag956 (234)
Sadly me either I hope to one day. And I hope you can sign up to find her friend
@Dorag956 (234)
• Riga, Latvia
No I haven't but it would be interesting to find out where she lives.
@Dorag956 (234)
Yes I understand I hope you try signing up so you will find her friend
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
No I haven't yet
@Dorag956 (234)
You should try and find him
@mohit459 (11779)
• Haldwani, India
@Dorag956 ya I will
thats a spooky thing. they said if you see yourself in another person you will die