Thursday's Online Work

@egdcltd (6596)
I published a post and an article on the science fiction site and an article on the general site. I also published an article and republished three posts on the new electronics site. These were socially promoted and I made the usual posts and interactions on myLot and bitLanders. I wrote an article for later use, one for the science fiction site and one for the electronics site. I completed the text for a role playing game supplement and did some work on twelve more. I wrote an article for the general site and did some work on another. Approximately 3,400 words were written today. I also created two new Zazzle products and did some work on a battlemap. Image: Morguefile
@rheicel (7331)
Wow, congrats. I wish I also have a talent for writing.
@egdcltd (6596)
Really, it just takes practice. The more you write, the better you tend to get.
@rheicel (7331)
@egdcltd I'm not good at writing because I'm not fluent in English.
@egdcltd (6596)
@rheicel Well, you can always write in your own language. Sure, English has by far the biggest global market but it isn't the only one. Plus, if you practice writing in English, you are probably going to get better.