a penny for my thoughts.. from unknowe

Janesville, Wisconsin
I had an interesting one yesterday. I went to open a door it was pretty dark.. And i saw a dark shadow in the shape of a hand reaching under the door. So i stood there and just watched it then a round circle appeared the size of a penny.. I then said out loud oh my god.. did you just give me a penny? .. The shadow like hand pulled away with the circle thing a moment and i could see it was still there.. I said if you did,.. thank you that is really nice of you... I love pennies. Then i saw it appear again and it pushed the round thing to my toe so i lifted my toe up a lil and it pushed it under my toe i put my toe on it and said thank you .. then stepped back in case it changed its mind. Then i bent down to look closer as i slowly opened the door... the shadow was on the floor as if someone standing there as i waved and said thanks it moved down the hall and faded away.. it was 2005 penny with the shield facing up. I thought that was neat and even more neat was i was talking out loud to myself ranting about my internet down..And also debating with myself.. What content to post on mylot next... i said well not going to make a penny for my thoughts today on mylot... internet down... that is when i realized the shadow there.. And curiously watched it. I thought that was awesome, and i am no stranger to pennies appearing in strange places or even suddenly appearing stuck to my toes or heals. I would guess it was little child spirit of some kind by the size of the shadow hand. I had to share it was to neat not to share. Mylot is awesome you can get pennies for you thoughts, and make lots of new friends here. I always loved that.
@acelawrites (10931)
Mylot is such a nice "refuge" when you want to share your thoughts; and you get pennies and friends.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
i love sharing my thoughts and stories and experiences and mylot sure is i love it.
@dodoazo (19353)
Anything under the sun as long as it doesn't violate the guidelines, you post it here and by a series of interactions, there's a penny coming.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Yeah, I love his site it has helped me earn well and socialize :) . The people hear are awesome.
@dodoazo (19353)
@dnatureofdtrain Well, that's nice to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and the company of your fellow muLot users.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
@dodoazo it is always an honor and a pleasure to participate with you awesome people :) .
@sallypup (27061)
• Moses Lake, Washington
That's quite the tale.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
thanks you. My life is full of interesting experiences like this.. truth is stranger than fiction. :)
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Glad you enjoyed it. :) Thank You.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
I don’t think I would take a penny from a dark shadow. How do I know it’s not going to claim my soul for it?
• Janesville, Wisconsin
lol... my souls is already claimed by so many... good luck with anyone who tries to own it its a wild one lol :)
• Preston, England
given how my mind goes into hyperdrive - a penny per thought would bury me alive in pennies. Mylot is great for paying us for our thoughts - love the idea of the hand round the door passing pennies
• Janesville, Wisconsin
me too.. and some of my thoughts are well ... not mylot appropriate lol ... I have a twisted sense of humor lol.. But many are fun and i love to share them :) ...
• Preston, England
@dnatureofdtrain I guess we all have ideas and thoughts we are best off keeping to ourselves
• Janesville, Wisconsin
@arthurchappell oh yeah,, but sometimes they are so funny ya have to whisper it to someone lol :) .. have a good one.
I am sorry but I love your writing style. It's cute. I should post some of my forgotten, random shorts... I should go check on sci Fi daily.... They owe me feedback....
• Janesville, Wisconsin
thanks... glad you enjoyed them.. mine are science faction lol
@dnatureofdtrain Scifi is the coolest genre on earth!
@nela13 (6857)
• Portugal
You Can share your thoughts here and even earn with that.
• Janesville, Wisconsin
Share thoughts? oh yeah... i love to share my thoughts.. it is a nice day here in Wisconsin, USA.. I have a nice long train of thought :) . Thanks, for sharing.
Yes we get a penny for our thoughts on my lot where else can we get paid for thinking and writing,
• Janesville, Wisconsin
well on your own website you can set up an adzone and a blog or just share stories like i do.. but mylot pays better and is more fun to interact with others.
@ridingbet (52676)
i love it. pennies for interaction is good.