I've joined myLot 11 years ago!

Hello friends, I am surprised to see my profile - it's been a long time already and lots of things have changed. At some point, I still miss the old look of myLot... How about you? How long have you been here? Anyway, I am not that active here, but I make sure I can pay a visit...
Hey stranger, Lamb here. Nice to see ya pop in.
Hello Lamb, how can I forget about you?! I think I will pay a visit every now and then... I miss my old friends here...
@owlwings (39878)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome back to myLot. As you have noticed, a number of things have changed. The design was changed radically in 2013 (and has gone through a number of minor changes since then). I think that what we see today is a very good layout and much easier to navigate than the pre-2013 versions. You'll probably find it worth looking at the "Help" section. The Guidelines are a lot easier to read than they were but, otherwise, are fairly similar. The big change is in the way that the earnings are calculated, as you will see from the Earnings Program FAQs. The Frequently Asked Questions page is also well worth going through. It might help explain a number of things which you may find unfamiliar/
Everything looks good now and it's fast... I have witnessed the radical change and myLot has stood the test of time, I must say! I might explore more that I am back and hopefully I can pay a visit regularly.
@owlwings (39878)
• Cambridge, England
@primeaque86 I hope that you can!
@sjvg1976 (18402)
Glad to know that you have been here from 11 years. I am here from 8 years . Hope now you will be regular here and enjoy the site more than you did before.
This is a vibrant community, I am sure I will enjoy here more...
It is a long time. It has been years for me too
Hi friend, we used to exchange some nice thoughts before ...
@LeaPea2417 (22471)
• Toccoa, Georgia
My profile says 3 years but officially it is 2 and a half years.
Hello my friend... I was still a college student back in our computer library when I signed up for mylot!
@LeaPea2417 (22471)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@primeaque86 Yes, that is a long time ago
@dodoazo (21616)
Hello, welcome back. What kept you busy?
Hi pal, oh, I was very busy with my lovely twins...
@dodoazo (21616)
@primeaque86 That is fine. Now at least you spend a time in coming back here. Again, feel at home.
Did you used to be on Bubblews? I think I recognise your user name. I've been here a couple of years.
Eleven years is a long time. Joined myLot ten years ago!