I am happy as can be.

I am truly thankful for the man in my life. He reminds me all the time how I am worth everything. I want to always have it as I have it now. I see good days and bad. But there is one thing I need never want in this world. I don't want to Need a man. You might find that strange. However, I will try to say it. I spoke with a sweet woman the other day. And she broke down something horrible. Her biggest thing was her Need for her man. I felt horrible for her. I might not understand and for that I want to learn. I want to want a man in my life. You know that sweet feeling you get when he walks in. Smiles or even says your nick name. I love that. But the feelings will be gone if that want turns to a need. I have a female friend from mylot.We are now way beyond online friends. She truly gets me. I was wondering if I am strange but I am not. I don't mind walking away and being alone. I am not sure what is fueling this planet. But in my lifetime I want that one wish at all times. I have seen a woman here love her husband and they enjoy their life. I have yet to feel that she needs him.I think that woman knows her worth in this world. even though at times she drives me bonkers. I respect her for life. She is the kind of woman I would like to share a meal with. My mom hurt for many years. But she would never rely on a man. I wonder if at all I sound crazy to you. I hope that I don't. I love my man for dear life. I think I hurt him I stopped him from giving me money. I began to say no. I asked for the glasses payment. But that was it. I am not in any way his dependent. I don't want him to feel he has to drive to support me. My friends say I was wrong. I see he is sad. But when I need help I will ask. I told this woman the other day that if the day ever came that her husband was gone. I would be on the floor stressing out over her. Wondering how she would make it.I have to now put space between us. I would not want that phone call. It's wonderful building a life and bond with someone. But when your everything is based on him. It scares me to death. Life is hard I am not up for that.
It is important to be able to stand on your own two feet both financially and emotionally. You never know what life will throw at you. It is wonderful to enjoy being with someone but not feel like you can’t survive without them. Then you know you are CHOOSING to be with them (and vice versa) not that you NEED each other.
@db20747 (6225)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Yeah, don't want to get financially trapped
Thanks for sharing that with me. That is just how I wish i could say it.
Take care Sharon
@Tina30219 (32759)
• Onaway, Michigan
No you are not crazy Sharon you have went through some things in your life.
Thank you so much. I was hoping that I was not out of it. lol.
@Tina30219 (32759)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 No you are not. You are just going through a lot.
@Tina30219 Yes and I need all the breaks in stress I can get.
@dodoazo (17311)
I do respect your disposition in life for you know what you are doing. Good luck.
Thank you I am glad for that.
@dodoazo (17311)
@sharon6345 I am happy for you too.
@dodoazo Than you.
Women need to be independent and have a man as an extra nicety in their lives. A added plus. When there is a need a relationship can become dysfunctional.
The lady I was talking to I was not able to talk to for two weeks. She messed me up bad. I can't see that for myself and pray it not change. We are getting closer each day and now I see some things changing. that is good.
@sharon6345 ....That kind of change is good.
@celticeagle OH yeah I am super happy about it.
Was it about economic need or was it something emotional?
I am not sure at all.
@db20747 (6225)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Yeah, don't want to get financially trapped. However, if u need a little help, don't hesitate to ask h if he wants to help.
Yes I need help now but I will not ask yet. I am waiting till I need it bad.