I'm Stripping! And I'm the One Paying!

@FourWalls (15703)
It's time for that semi-annual strip show that I engage in. Something's just not right here, too: I'm the one doing the stripping...and I'm also the one doing the paying!!! Unless you think I've landed in some bizarre world (well, I have, but that's for another discussion), I'm on my way to the dermatologist. Kidding aside, this is something I recommend to everyone. Your skin is the largest organ of your body, and skin cancer is something that's easily detected and easily treated if caught early. Every six months my dermatologists looks me over, especially the areas that were affected by a nasty sunburn 35 years ago. He usually lobs off three brown moles (I have more moles than a golf course) and freezes smaller things. Every pathological report is the same, too: there's superficial, "pre-cancer" changes in the very top layer of the mole, but it hadn't morphed into any skin cancer. Peace of mind is worth the trip and the money. Go find a dermatologist and strip for him/her. You may be glad you did. Hit it, David!
David Rose (June 15, 1910 -- August 23, 1990) was a British-born American songwriter, composer, arranger, pianist, and orchestra leader. His most famous comp...
@louievill (19902)
You would most probably be paying for the drinks toowhen they start prescribing those medicines seriously hope everything turns out well, early detection is very important, I pray that they take out everything that has a chance to morphe into something diabolical.
@FourWalls (15703)
You bet!! Meet me at McAlester’s, tea is on me!!!! (If I spill it then it will really be on me!! )
THis is why I don't go to beaches which requires me to use a sunblock or something.
@vandana7 (68431)
Playgirl ...sigh..I came to see something like Playboy magazine...but you played with words...all the best ...come back, safe without problems. Love...hugs...tc
@dodoazo (21584)
i like what you did. It is good that a pre-cancer creating mole or skin is early detected and treated so as to prevent from growing into full. Good job.
this was my theme when I did my strip show.Loved it.
@kanchan10 (3537)
• Kolkata, India
seems to be very health conscious person which i am not at all. only visit docs when in absolute need.
The instant I saw your post headline, "The Stripper" immediately came to mind. I will add a clip of my favorite gal in the world:
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose mrussellmovie Loading... Unsubscribe from
Hope all goes well at the dermatologist. We have a friend that goes often due to sunbathing year after year.
@FourWalls (15703)
Thank you. Things went well. He took off the usual three (I'm thinking that's all that insurance will pay for if there's no actual cancerous diagnosis), looked at the ones he's keeping an eye on (no changes at all), and sent me on my merry way.
There is no reason for me to strip and pay. We have no such conditions that are harsh on the skin.
Excellent idea. Skin cancers are common in Australia and probably 80% of people I know have had skin cancers removed.