Funny Thought

@BabeSays (5641)
Mauritius
Just IMAGINE if fast food would have been healthy and fruits and veggies unhealthy. What our parents would have said to us would sound hilarious. Alex make sure to finish your burger else no salads. Anna don't forget to eat your fries during break. Patrick you need to eat this ice cream it's full of nutrients. Or what kids would tell their parents. Mom I had enough of healthy food can we have something unhealthy like fruits or salads tonight? Dad if I win you have to give me a treat. I want an apple. LOL it's just a funny thought.
@kobesbuddy (55136)
• East Tawas, Michigan
LOL Yes, kids should always fill up with lots of candy and chocolates, right before dinner! LOL
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
Ha haha this more hilarious than what I wrote Hehehe.
@kobesbuddy (55136)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@BabeSays Junk Food Rocks! LOL
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
@kobesbuddy Yeah \m/ what's your favorite junk food my dear?
@Mshafeeq (1553)
• Bangalore, India
Haha... really funny i can ever imagine like this but if this happens parents will go crazy and happy too no cooking business whole day
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
Hahaha yeah. Just wash and serve let them eat LOL.
@Mshafeeq (1553)
• Bangalore, India
Our son would have been begging for the apples, the lettuce, the broccoli and all the good stuff. He never liked sweets or fast foods and went for the good-for-you foods all the time. My brother was amazed when our son was little and our son was searching the refrigerator for broccoli.
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
Oh that's good. You don't need to worry about him eating junk food.
@sugartoes (42535)
• Greencastle, Indiana
what we know today about the food we eat to what we KNEW back in the day is a WHOLE new ball game in the mix of what we SHOULD be knowing ALL along that the food we have been buying & eating is no more healthy than a PIG STY. that's why I really don't eat or BUY a lot of food other than what I can SOMEWHAT trust to eat & that's just fruits & fresh veggies & my hot chocolate in the morn (my coffee) & my sodas I drink 1-2 a night. YEAH I know those aren't healthy either but my doc says I'm healthy at the age of 60 so I can't be doing TOO bad right?
@BabeSays (5641)
• Mauritius
Yep I guess so but please reduce the amount of soda. I wouldn't want you get sick. Do you exercise regularly? Then I guess it's fine.
Hilarious. But do not for heaven's sake say chocolates come into the unhealthy category as they are as of now healthy.
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
thier are fastfoods too that are healthy
@mandala100 (50437)
@BabeSays That's really a funny thought my friend.
@fearjp (371)
Lol that would be cool haha. I would be eating a lot of chips if it was like that. In that case it would've been like all vegetables and fruits would make us chubby whereas chips and soda would make us fit and energetic lol. I would be eating maybe an ice cream before dinner since it'll be bad to eat "junk" food before dinner lol. Lol, wouldn't it be like "mom can I have fruits I finished my chocolate candy bar?
@FayeHazel (19863)
That is a funny thought. My dad has had several strokes and sometimes seems to do the opposite what is told him. So I thought jokingly to do that to him. Dad! Don't eat anything except sugar! No water! Only sodas! (knowing he would do the opposite of what I say and end up doing the healthier thing) Of course.... I didn't do that..... but the thought of it.
• Mauritius
Hahaha i have never laugh so much. That is funny. Eat your candy then I will give you a carrot. ROFL
@Spontaneo (1662)
Now that is interesting!