Are Surveys A Wast Of Time????

@Maria24 (2160)
In my opinion I had been doing surveys in three apps. But when I see some comments they always say it's a wast of time. Sometimes you take a thirty minute survey and in the last question it disqualify you. It has happened to me. But also, I have qualify for most of them. What do you think?
@lovebuglena (7238)
• Staten Island, New York
I wouldn't say surveys are necessarily a waste of time, especially if you earn something for doing them. It is very frustrating however, when you can't qualify for a survey, or you are taking a survey and then get disqualified in the middle of it, sometimes even at the very end. I do surveys too but only on Swagbucks.
@Maria24 (2160)
I agree with you it's very frustrating. I also have swagbucks. But in the surveys I qualify more are in inbox dollars I have a check already in three weeks.
• Staten Island, New York
@Maria24 What's inbox dollars?
@Maria24 (2160)
@lovebuglena inboxdollars is a website like swagbucks . They have surveys, spin the wheel, videos and lots of stuff.
I do agree. At times they are a total waste if you dont end up qialifying.
@Maria24 (2160)
I agree
@fearjp (371)
Honestly to me I think surveys is pretty hard, a waste of time? Maybe it isn't but to me I can never qualify for any surveys since I really do end up telling the truth so sometimes it doesn't need people like me. I think I remembered doing a qualified one but I never got credited. Lol, I've only been in the rewards program where either they give me points like 2 points per minute of surveys to redeem gift cards (usually start up to 5,000 points for a $5 gift card) or .25 cents per survey and the longer the more (usually up to $10.00) we get. So pretty much if I knew how it really works, it wouldn't be a waste of time. A lot of reviews do say they do pay and its "easy" to do though.
@Maria24 (2160)
I agree with every word you said.
I do them on Ipos and Instagc, so for me not a waste of time, At some point I will benefit from them. The amount i have qualified for , Beats the few that I didn't or got to the end to get the dreaded DQ
@Maria24 (2160)
That's really nice.
@Icydoll (24740)
Very frustrating thing surveys...I hate to do it
@Maria24 (2160)
It is frustrating
@sjvg1976 (18404)
Yes it's waste of time as most of the surveys in which I participated made me disqualified because I am not from U.S. , Canada or U.K..
@Maria24 (2160)
Oh wow that's not good. But they give surveys that are acceptable in your country no?
@nanette64 (17975)
• Fairfield, Texas
I do surveys too and it aggravates me to get thrown out in the middle or end @Maria24 . The better one that I've found is Opinion Outpost. It takes 100 points to make 10 dollars and the points vary from survey to survey. I get thrown out because I'm too old, don't have any kids under 18 or don't have every new technology under the sun.
@pyewacket (44036)
@nanette64 I do surveys also and yes I think one of the main reasons I get "disqualified" from a lot is due to yes, being "older" and no kids
@Maria24 (2160)
Wow disqualification happens alot.
@Maria24 (2160)
Yeah it has happened to me to.
@Madshadi (8921)
• Brussels, Belgium
For me it’s the private questions that bother me. I don’t participate in any
@Maria24 (2160)
Yeah I was thinking that too like what do they really do with your information.
@Madshadi (8921)
• Brussels, Belgium
@Maria24 they do pay for it for a good reason
@Maria24 (2160)
@dodoazo (21448)
I won't take any survey job for I have been victimized as what you have said disqualified at the middle or end of the survey.
@Maria24 (2160)
It's time consuming.
@dodoazo (21448)
@Maria24 That's right and you're wasting your time for nothing.
@mohit459 (12016)
• Haldwani, India
Yep I just hate them. They are time consuimg and at the last moment it always says we are not qualified for the surveys. You must have at least told us before this..
@Maria24 (2160)
I know right I hate that to but I have earn +$60 doing surveys in less than two months
@mohit459 (12016)
• Haldwani, India
@Maria24 that's great
@alberello75 (18696)
• Genova, Italy
I almost never done surveys. However, I believe you are absolutely right! I was already eliminated at the second question! I consider myself lucky at this point!
@Maria24 (2160)
@alberello75 i understand it has happened
@alberello75 (18696)
• Genova, Italy
@Maria24 Anyway, I've had very little experience there
@Juilee (498)
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
It can a waste of time if you had to go through a test survey to see if you qualify for the actual survey over and over. I used to do surveys on Clixsense and I took a few surveys and only qualify for one which earn only a few cents for me.
@Maria24 (2160)
Wow it can be frustrating
@cupkitties (7500)
It all depends. I seem to do well with QuickThoughts and they give a $.10 consolation if you don't qualify for a survey. Usually get a Amazon gift card within a few days. On Prize Rebel I stick with Tap surveys as they offer a consolation. Only $.02 but I do as many as I can and it adds up.
@Maria24 (2160)
Wow great. Thanks for sharing
• Northampton, England
dotn do the long ones. I make $50 a month from valuedopinions, mysurvey and opinionpost
@Maria24 (2160)
Great. I try to do everything just to get points the more you try the more it adds up quickly.
@dya80dya (5580)
In my opinion surveys aren't a waste of time. I earned money. I always qualified. I have completed surveys from my country. But it takes time and patience. It's really hard to have the patience to finish them.
@Maria24 (2160)
That's really good. I qualify in most of them . But it's frustrating for me .
@LeaPea2417 (22090)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Most surveys are a scam and a waste of time. I am so over attempting to do them.
@Maria24 (2160)
I agree but at the end is free money