Who are into Bitcoin?

I've tried Bitcoin via coins.ph, it is an app famous here in the Philippines. But I guess I am not that lucky with crypto. I started with 5K, but I guess the timing is not that good. Not sure, but I am just afraid to lose a hard-earned money. Recently, my friend told me about another Bitcoin mining company and it gives daily rebits like 7 to 12 Dollars/Daily on a 50K investment... How about you guys?
@AkoPinay (10114)
Just HODL. I was a happy Bitcoin user in the past 3 years. Now I am a happy DOGECOIN user because it is the CryptoCurrency with a LOWEST transaction/blockchain FEE to date. ;) I never invest more than what I CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. And I DO NOT TRUST mining/investment sites. I only BUY and HODL crypto coins in different wallets until prices go higher then SELL. That's how I make money with Bitcoin and Altcoins aside from blogging/playing from blockchain based sites.
How did you able to buy DOGECOIN? Is there an app that is easy enough to manage that? Yes, I've heard about Dodge... I've been watching the trend here
CoinGecko is a cryptocurrency ranking chart app that ranks digital currencies by developer activity, community, and liquidity. Check out the latest ranking for major coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and more.
@AkoPinay (10114)
@primeaque86 are you not on Steemit.com yet? Go sign up now! LOL! We can cash out from Steemit with Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and BitShares via BlockTrades.us I use Poloniex to buy/sell other coins like Synereo AMP, Burstcoin, etc.
i dont use my coins.ph account anymore
@AkoPinay (10114)
I am no longer happy with Bitcoin due to DELAYS & HIGH transaction FEES but I still use it because there is no other better CryptoCurrency company in the Philippines than coinsph. I sell altcoins thru pinoybitcoinexchange.com most of the time but it is not a wallet provider. ;) To SAVE blockchain FEES when transferring BTC to Coinsph I use Coinpot.co Dogecoin wallet first and convert DOGE to BTC there. It is free to convert and send 0.002 or more BTC to any wallet from Coinpot.
@AkoPinay Thank you for this info my friend, oh I was just disappointed when cash out 5K try Cebuana, it has 100+ transaction fee. I will check Coinpot.co
@primeaque86 youre welcome
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
There are two apps I use but I stopped. It pays only 0.05 every five day.
Oh thanks for sharing... what is the name of the app my friend?
@sjvg1976 (18387)
I have not invested in bitcoin.
I'm into bitcoins myself but I'm not involved in mining. I just convert my pesos into BTC when the BTC is valued lower.