Be Greatful

@KrauseHome (35025)
Posted this just now on Facebook, and thought it was worth posting here as well. Hope others can relate, and hope it inspires someone here as well. Be Thankful for who you are and what you have even in your rough times. We all go thru challenges both Big and Small. Some of them will try and destroy us, especially when it is something close to our heart, like our Health, or loosing a Family member. But in the end it is up to you to stand tall, Trust God, and Praise him when it is over. There is nothing to difficult that is worth not trying for. ~~TINA~~
I agree and give thanks twice a day.
@KrauseHome (35025)
Yes, and I am sure that is why you are so Blessed.
@KrauseHome Thank you.
Always thankful
@KrauseHome (35025)
I always am Glad to read your positivity with each day. It is an encouragement for me.
@KrauseHome Well thanks! I try to be positive about each day!
@BabeSays (1831)
• Mauritius
Indeed we always have something that God left us with. So always need to be thankful. There are lots of people having worst time than us.
@KrauseHome (35025)
That is for sure and it bugs me when people who have more income than us are always complaining Poor Me.
• Preston, England
good philosophy in life, endure and keep trying - that's how we conquered mountains and reached the moon too
@KrauseHome (35025)
Yes when you continue to go on no matter what happens in your life in time Great things continue to happen and you are better because of them
People get so frustrated sometimes because they usually only look at what they don't have. But they never look at what they already have. People have become so materialistic that the only thing that matters to them is money and what money can do for them. But they miss to see the people who care about them, their friends, the fact that they wake up healthy in the morning, or just the fact that they're still alive and have the chance to correct their wrongdoings.
@KrauseHome (35025)
So True there. Many times the ones that scream the hardest are the ones many others would say what are they complaining about.
Yes I agree. Anything worth something takes work
@KrauseHome (35025)
Yes it does, and that is why you need to keep working to get what you are really wanting if you have any doubts about what you have.
@peachpurple (12851)
Amen to that
Amen.
So very true. We need to try our best to over come the bad challenges.
@KrauseHome (35025)
Yes we do, because you never know what obstacles may come our way tomorrow
@Mansi93 (65)
Lovely thought ??
@xstitcher (11268)
• Petaluma, California
I am doing my best to do that these days.
@Madshadi (8937)
• Brussels, Belgium
We must be strong in those difficult times. God never gives us more than we can handle
@kobesbuddy (43671)
• East Tawas, Michigan
God is good to me, at all times:)