Can violent people change?

@dya80dya (2991)
Romania
I know someone who was violent to his wife. He hit her once. He promised that he will change. After a few years he was violent again. I wonder if these people can change. Now he denies that was violent again. It wasn't something too serious. The wife was hit in the shoulder. But it's wrong to hit a woman. Violence against women should be stopped.
@mandala100 (43571)
@dya80day Violence against any one: men, women and children should stopped my friend. Peace.
@dya80dya (2991)
And I add animals.
@mandala100 (43571)
@dya80dya That's right my friend.
• Abuja, Nigeria
He can change, if he wants to.
how many times it happened? if its too much the wife can go to the police and complain her hubby
It depends on the person. I saw some people change, some are not. It's better for them to learn from what they've been doing because they will realize it harms their family and community. It's better that there's somebody who can talk to them and advice.
Maybe professional help is required in such a case.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
I believe that a change can only be possible to those who wants to change from their own