Offline Docs Vs Google Docs

Microsoft World is famous, I am sure about that, and if I am not mistaken, most people are using that too. But I also found out that, just like Google Spreadsheets which I am using for years, Google Doc is very efficient too, especially for collaboration plus the autosaving feature that I am addicted to. The only downside to these cloud tools is being dependent on the internet connection. But if you are always online like me, there's no problem with that. Plus, if you are in Chrome, you can turn the offline sync feature via the setting to enable you to edit or use these apps offline.
@BabeSays (2612)
• Mauritius
If I had to vote it will be Chrome. Since you can sync while being offline. That's a big yes for me.
@dodoazo (20298)
It's an alternate for offline writing docs app. However it's limited in function and also storage the writer is using than that of offline docs program.
@dodoazo I mean it in terms of function. I never tried working on docs when I am offline, though, luckily I am always connected to the internet so far. So, base on my experience, it could a perfect alternative to MS word as long as you are online.
@dodoazo (20298)
@primeaque86 Good it gives you the facility you need. Keep on working with it.