The Weather

Southborough, England
This morning I woke up feeling refreshed and content something that doesn't happen all to often. Normally the weather is a big influence on my mood and today was no different, while its cloudy and overcast the air is fresh and not to cold (for a change). Where I live it's normally either really hot or really cold, today it's one of those rear just right days. What about you?
@kobesbuddy (54955)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Weather doesn't seem to change my moods. But, trying circumstances sure do!
• Southborough, England
Ah yes. I know what you mean. Unfortunately anything drastic (like the weather) really messes up my mood.
@kobesbuddy (54955)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@JKC1996 It does mine, also:( Especially, if I have to cancel plans.
@rheicel (7296)
Where do you live then? You can add in your profile about your location. It's actually hot here in daylight because I live in a tropical country but in the nighttime, it's a little cold. Welcome to Mylot. Hope you're enjoying here.
• Southborough, England
Many thanks! I didn't know that but I'll add it soon! I live in south England, U.K. And though it's normally pretty cold here all the time we can have random extremely hot days in the summer! But evenings no matter if it's winter or summer are always cold!!
@rheicel (7296)
@JKC1996 Oh, you're from England. I love watching The Crown.
@Theresaaiza (10484)
Yeah, I know. It is never how we want it most times (weather). Right now it's a lot cooler. 23 degrees I think? The last couple of days were hot and humid it wasn't any fun at all. So today is also a relief from all that stuffy, steamy feeling, and endless sweat, restless nights.
• Southborough, England
At the moment the weather is all over the place. A couple of boiling hot days then a week of freezing cold the back to boiling hot. So I’m either sweating, stuffy and without sleep or I’m shiver, feeling stiff and to cold to sleep.
@millie02 (6905)
I find that the weather is a big influence on how I feel. Today it is cloudy and not very nice out. However , I did get some washing dry outside overnight and I brought it in this morning.
• Southborough, England
Yes, the very few hot days we have had has been a blessing on our dryer. No money wasted either
@BabeSays (5595)
• Mauritius
It's currently summer here and the heat is unbearable for me. I sweat so much and have to take shower every now and then.
• Southborough, England
Ah, I hate that type of weather! I like the cold more as you can wrap up with more layers!
It is basically sunny year around in Southern California. The temp was in the 80s over the weekend.
Glad its not too cold. My mood also seems connected with the weather. And it is currently 5 F here. Br. Enjoy your day!
@dodoazo (21267)
Are you sick? Or something is wrong with your? You have mentioned that what you're feeling right now is not usually happening. What's the matter?
• Southborough, England
Yes, I have something called Fybromalgia (I think that’s how it’s spelled.) so I normally wake up in pain, but sometimes the atmosphere around me can make things smoother, like having this type of weather (cloudy but not pour with rain) the air feels fresh and makes me feel more relaxed and in slightly less pain.
@dodoazo (21267)
@JKC1996 Sorry to hear that. Fybromyalgia is a terrible syndrome that causes more pain to your body. How you combat that ailment?