This Can Help Reduce The Risk Of Cancer

I was reading a Article about Almonds and it says that daily consumption of Almonds ( In Moderation) can help reducing the Risk of colon cancer as it helps in improving the movement of food through the colon, preventing plaque build-up which leads to colon cancer, this was in a study conducted at the Department of Nutrition, University of California . Actually Almonds have many benefits like that. Were you aware of it? Do you like to have Almonds daily?
Whenever I see an article on something that can prevent cancer, I just move on. There are so many suggestions that it's a miracle that cancer still exists. The reasons why people get cancer are manifold. There is no simple answer. Not yet. Hopefully, in the near future, a serious and reliable remedy will be found.
Thanks
• Eugene, Oregon
We have each eaten a handful of nuts each morning for a number of years. Almonds, pecans, cashews, walnuts, and (for me hazelnuts). I snack on them during the day as well. All are roasted and unsalted. Walnuts are actually the most beneficial of all.
Yeah they are too good
I don't like almonds much. They seem to irritate my throat
Lol sorry
@bwjsdems (498)
• New Zealand
The new treatments are all leaning towards having a healthy immune system, so anything that helps that is a plus.
Yeah and almonds are pretty good
As a vegetarian, I do have a lower risk of colon cancer. I do eat almonds on a regular basis due to needing the protein.
Yeah they are so good
@sugartoes (39172)
• Greencastle, Indiana
that is something I USE to love to eat back when I had teeth but since I don't I can't enjoy them like I use to so maybe that's why I never got any serious sickness back in the day thank god.
Take care