I only like Politics because the bad guys are are finally getting caught!

@EddieHands (37852)
I thought politics was horrible.. when just the bads guys were running things. But now I am so happy to see the true evil being exposing.. The house of cards is falling ! Trump is going to be remembered as the greatest President of all time
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
No,you like the little bubble world that Trump is playing make believe in.
@EddieHands (37852)
Well those leaked texts were very interesting! And I can't wait until the memo is released! Oh and wow the FBI director just stepped down! I wonder why? maybe because he was behind the whole thing.. all these people are now caught with real evidence... yet not one shred of evidence about Trump and so called Russia thing in over a year.. that is because it was a lie and set up from the start. thank you.
Alex Jones breaks down why Andrew McCabe was forced to resign from his position as Director of the FBI after it became clear that he was running the Clinton ...
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@EddieHands Where are you pulling this crapfrom? YouTube is your news source? Really? Can you form a individual thought without the help of the internet, or are all your beliefs just recycled garbage from the internet? You can go ahead and think I'm a bad person because I didn't vote for Trump, but I didn't vote for Hilary either. I guarantee you Trump wont do eight years. I would honestly be surprised if he did four. Can you without the help of the internet, or googling, or looking up some bs on youtube or Fox tell me one good thing Trump has done?
@EddieHands (37852)
@thislittlepennyearns No because Fox is the only news station with the guts to tell and report on the truth. MSNBC and spin and lie all they want but their heros are all in trouble. and its over for them.
@Plethos (10262)
ive always enjoyed politcs. its a fascinating for me to see as to how people use strategy and manipulate the press. im not even registered to vote.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes I am just glad the bad guys are finally busted ! finally some good news for once!
He will not be remembered as the greatest. Just the way it is.
@EddieHands (37852)
But people will thank him for taking out the bad guys. and restoring freedom and the economy