How to remove ACNE?

I have an oily skin and I'm having a problem with ACNE. Can you help me how can I remove acne and acne marks in my face? :) Thank you.
@JSAph8888 (971)
I have acne in my forehead and cheeks when I was in high school. Good thing, they are gone now. I think, you should not let your face become oily because that's one of the factors of having another pimple. If you feel that your face becomes oily, wipe it with facial tissue or handkerchief. And wash your face before you go to bed.
This is noted. Thank you so much :) Do you have some foods to avoid to remove your acne for good? :)
@SweezellAlip They say peanuts. But sometimes I cannot resist eating street peanuts especially if I am really hungry. I just don't let my face to become oily. If you feel and see your face become oily, wipe it with facial tissue immediately. Or if you are just in home, wash your face with water. Then wash your face with facial wash before going to bed. Oily faces can cause dirt and them become pimples.
@SweezellAlip Also, as much as possible, put away you hair in your face. Because the tip of your hair will irritate your pimple.
I have dealt with bouts of acne too.The first thing you should know is to know what causes your acne.Some common causes includes hormonal problems,poor hygiene, sensitivity to products,stress and genetics.If it is caused by hormonal imbalance you can take a kind of pills as prescribed by a physician to deal with it.You can also try to spearmint tea as it is used to deal with hormonal imbalance.You should also wash your pillow cases often as it can be a breeding place for bacteria that can cause acne.You should remove your make-up before going to bed.The thing that works for me is double cleansing.That is done by cleansing your face with cleansing oil or milk and wash it after with facial cleanser. There are so many products in the market are used to treat acne.There are Vitamin A derivatives like retinol,salicylic acid and Benzoyl Peroxide.I used products with salicylic acid in my facial wash and BB cream and retinol in my night cream.Be sure to used sun block cream in the morning to prevent skin darkening when using these products.
Thank you so much. :) I only have pimples in my forehead and side of my cheeks. It is always there, when it dries after a day there will be another pimple on that area again. Is Neutrogena products good for the skin?:)
@SweezellAlipII have tried Neutrogena products and it works for me.I like it because it's not greasy and it has mild formulation, but I'm not familiar if they have products specially formulated for acne.Maybe your acne in the forehead area can be caused by your hair care products like shampoo and conditioner.Try changing your pillowcase at least once a week.Make sure also to remove your make up thoroughly especially if you're using waterproof varieties.
@kareemadivina I think I'll start at changing my pillowcase at least once a week. :) Can you a suggest a specific brand of shampoo and conditioner that will not cause pimples?:)
@rheicel (7328)
I had acne when I was in high school I went to a dermatologist and thankfully it's gone. Then pimples attacked again in my forehead I went to a doctor he gave me a cream it's gone. So see a doctor or dermatologist because they know what will be the suited medicine for your acne.
Thank you so much. :) I already went to a dermatologist before but I don't know my skin doesn't react so well. But today I bought the Human Nature Acne Defense Gel, I'm still hoping that this product will work :)
@rheicel (7328)
@SweezellAlip Hope it works. Try to eat more healthy food like vegetables avoid eating oily food.
@rheicel Oh yes, I'm trying :) Haha I used the product last night and today and I think my skin reacts on it so well :) Thank you so much :)
@Icydoll (23554)
You can use cinnamon powder ,pinch of turmeric with tomato juice ..or aloe Vera.its better to choose as per your skin nature.never use lemon .
How long will I let is stay on my face? Thank you so much :)
@Icydoll (23554)
@SweezellAlip 15 minutes enough .:)
@Icydoll Thank you so much :)
@prashu228 (25589)
Lemon juice works , you can try it.
I used it before but it makes my skin dry and I think more sensitive. Maybe I can just drink lemon juice for detox :) Thank you so much :)
@prashu228 (25589)
@SweezellAlip yes lemon juice early morning also works
@prashu228 Yes, I'm going to try that :) Thank you.
@Maria24 (2163)
Proactive worked for my sister. I had never suffer from acne.
You are so lucky because you don't suffer in acne. :) Ok, I'll give it a try :)
@Maria24 (2163)
@SweezellAlip yes I am lucky
@sjvg1976 (18411)
Wash your face as many times you can. Use astringent to clean extra oil on your face. Drink lots of water. It will help you I guess.
Thank you so much. But is it too harsh for a sensitive type of skin to use astringent?:)
I have had the same problem and still have problems with hyper-pigmentation. The best thing I have found that helps me is chemical peels. You should look into them and find which is best for you. Remember there are different types and you need to talk to a doctor, once you are comfortable with the idea.
Thank you so much, I'll try chemical peel/s soon :)
@wongchoiyee (7401)
You can try cleaning your face with products you buy at the beautician shop. I don't sure what else.
i have no idea about it you can try papaya soap and astringent