Some suggestions I wanna give to mylot #1

@RodrickH (5780)
China
I'm a crazy fan of mylot.com because it's an amazing site and I enjoy it so much, so I come up with this idea what if everyone of us give some suggestions to mylot to make it better, the first suggestion I wanna give to mylot is that adding online chat features which allows mylotters chatting online, mylot is a website about interacting, if we can chat with each other online, this website would be more interactive. What suggestions do you wanna gibe to mylot?
@owlwings (38851)
• Cambridge, England
There's nothing to stop people chatting in real time using any of the large number of apps available for that. Chat functions require server bandwidth and time and myLot simply isn't set up to provide that and nor would it be economic to do so. Server bandwidth and time cost money and that would reduce any payments myLot can make to its users. Also, if people spent their time using a chat feature, it would inevitably mean that they'd be less inclined to involve themselves in quality discussion.
@RodrickH (5780)
Ok, thanks for sharing your idea, it's just a suggestion, as mylotter, I believe everyone of us have the right to give the suggestion, after all we want to make it a better site
I am against this feature. What I would like to see here is to set a timing to post. No one should be able to post more than 1 discussion, let's say, every half hour. I am tired to see people posting 10 discussions in a row and stealing the discussion page to the other users.
Anna @LadyDuck , Excellent suggestion.
@marlina I am tired to see a list of meaningless one line posts all written by the same author.
@LadyDuck And you are not the only ones, trust me!
I don't wish for that here in mylot because it would defeat the purpose of it being a discussion site. I wish mylot has a phone application for both android and iOS though.
@RodrickH (5780)
I guess you made your point
@toniganzon I fully agree with you. MyLot must stay a discussion site.
to e thats the ast hting we need I lie te new ulot easier to use
• Trinidad And Tobago
I would like to see, as a new feature, the ability to post more than one pic for your discussion. Sometimes this is lacking and it's hard to choose a picture that you think is the best for your discussion. Also, is there a way to delete old messages from your message box?
@RodrickH (5780)
I agree, we can't upload more than one picture, we should choose the best one for our post, if mylot can consider that adding the feature that we can upload more than one picture in our posts, it would be better
so far im having fun here in mylot
@RodrickH (5780)
Mylot is an amazing site, enjoy mylotting
@RodrickH thanks will do
@Sreekala (21906)
We are doing exactly the same here.
@RodrickH (5780)
Did you mean you wish mylot has that feature too?
@Sreekala (21906)
@RodrickH I mean this is another way of interacting with friends. The difference is, we can only realize if a person is online if we a get a reply quickly.
• Portland, Connecticut
I am quite content with mylot but I would also like a limit on the amount of post someone can post within a time period.
@RodrickH (5780)
I agree, some users want to earn much by posting unlimited posts which is annoying
@Courage7 (5496)
Hello..it seems fine the way it is
@RodrickH (5780)
Yes, mylot has already been an amazing site
@Maria24 (2066)
I really like mylot without that feature.
@pitsipeahie (1628)
I'm not for that feature too. I like myLot as it is without any chat.