Worried about this.

By Bhem
@JustBhem (30203)
Davao, Philippines
I was bombarded by the fact that for this month's bill, for sure I will be the one to shoulder it again. No one in the Family circle gave me any amount to at least lessen my responsibility. But I wanted to cry. My sister in law gave me 700 pesos as their share for the electricity bill and still, it's not enough. We should pay half of the bill. But since they have issues with their financial, as ever the bad one which is me will have to shoulder the amount. And I still want to cry. I have all the bills right in front of me. Anyway, I hope you will have a good one.
@Sreekala (20423)
It is really hard to meet the expenses with the income these days.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, it would be good if I have income but nope, I don't have work. So that would be pretty awesome for me.
@Sreekala (20423)
@JustBhem Without work it is not possible to meet up the bills. I do hope the family members, who are earning, may understand your situation.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@Sreekala My two Brothers doesn't have a stable job, they can only have a job if there is a need to travel with my 3rd Brother to canvass pig in the province.
@louievill (17676)
How much is your total electric bill?
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
A total of 1,800. We are two households, my 2nd Brother lives on the other side of our house and they connect with us. Before we agreed to pay half of the bill every month, but when 2nd Brother loses his food business and has trouble with financial. They can only give us 500 or 700 and that's not right. So I will be the one paying most of the bill. I understand them and I cannot do anything about it. But sometimes I end up the bad guy.
@louievill (17676)
@JustBhem what a terrible situation to be in plus the medical expenses
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@louievill Well, I guess I was born unlucky.
This is not correct, everyone has to pay for the bill.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, that's what we agreed to. But looks like they forgot about it like they are having amnesia or something.
@JustBhem I am sure they would not have an amnesia if they had to cash money.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@LadyDuck Hopefully, they can add something.
@kepweng (9432)
maybe ALL member of the family should Decrease the used of Appliances
correct. no one has the right to use a fan the whole day if they have no money to pay for it. my house is always dark at night because just 1 light bulb i use eventhough its 7 in total
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Nah, no ones bothered about it. For how many times I told them to not use TV if there is no watching or using a fan. But they are very hard headed.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@Strawberry18 I told them about it, especially my Mother who always the abusive one when it comes to using electricity. One time, I woke up while the TV was on and no one was watching and when I was about to turn it off she yelled at me and told me not to turn it off.
@sw8sincere (2372)
I feel sorry for you Bhem. I wish they get to realize that it is you who needed the money the most so they shouldn't atleast let it shouldered by you and also by the way, may I as well ask where are you going to get the money which you are going to use to pay all those pending bills?
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I have my Monthly Pension from SSS. That's what I use in case of emergency. The funds that I'm raising in my Operation, I did not touch it because it's for my operation. Plus I have the boyfriend who in case I can lend a money too.
Everyone should pay their share of bills.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
They should be but they are not. And I get used to it already.
I am very sorry that it is hard for you.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
It is for me, but I don't have a choice.
@JustBhem Bhem, I understand when you have no choice.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@Hannihar I wish a have choice to just let it go.
@aureliah (10822)
Sorry about all that. Maybe someday you can foot them without feeling a pinch
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I don't know. I will take it as long as I can, but I know time will come.
@aureliah (10822)
@JustBhem But they should do their best to assist you
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@aureliah They should be, but they are troubled souls who only know about themselves.
I'm so sorry you have that burden. But those who carry all the burdens. Life is never easy but be strong and hold on to what's left.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Thank you, Miss Toni, for this encouraging words. I will hold on to what's left of me, love for my Family.
@JustBhem Do it for yourself. Someday, everything will be ok.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@toniganzon Thanks, Miss Toni.
@Mshafeeq (1579)
• Bangalore, India
Thu should share all its not good at all.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
We should, but they are very irresponsible.
@Mshafeeq (1579)
• Bangalore, India
@JustBhem truely
@Courage7 (4938)
So sorry no one is helping you
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I use to get this always.
@prashu228 (25797)
ohh too much expenses these days, its the same more bills than earning
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, a lot of bills than earning. It would be okay if I have work.
Do you all live together?
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I live with my pathetic and very irresponsible Mother, and 3 troubled Brothers and one nephew.
@JustBhem wow and you have to pay for all those bills yet are so ill and cannot even pay for the surgery you need. They should be trying to help take care of you.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@shaggin Nah, they are a bunch of lazy people who don't want to get a regular job.
@ridingbet (43795)
you are too considerate and selfless that you are always 'abused' by your siblings, and it is a fact that you are sick. i hope you will be able to do well with your financial problem now.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
I think about this if I will not do it, who will do it for me? Thank God I have my SSS pension, it falls every 4th of every Month. That's been helping me with the bills. The fundraising I have it's for my Operation mainly.
@ridingbet (43795)
@JustBhem does your SSS pension cover all your medicines and needs at home?
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet Not all. I can only get medicines on Lingap and PCSO. My SSS pension is good for the bills here at home.
@JSAph8888 (975)
Are you the one who pays all the bills ever since?
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, before I can only pay whenever I want. But I take full responsibility for it.
@JustBhem Everyone has to pay for the bill. Why don't you give your share to them and let them pay the bills in the bank/payment center, etc. At least you've done your share. It's up to them when they will pay the bills. You know the consequences when you pay the bills past the due date.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@JSAph8888 My share is very high compared to them and it sucks because that share will be a big help for me.
You shouldnt have to pay all or even most of the bills. That makes me very mad
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, but If I'm not going to pay who will pay? I think I was born no lucky and it's sad
@JustBhem thats not supposed to be on you.to figure out. You arent the head of household.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@Courtlynn My Mother is also sick, and I as the eldest is also sick. My 3 Brothers doesn't have any decent job or regular job. And I am thankful because I use to get my SSS pension every month. Which helps me in paying our bills every month.
It really gives me the cringe about having a relationship or marriage when ever bills comes to pass. Although our bills is a lot higher, I don't think I can afford it with out the help of our commercial business. Don't give up, keep on praying and look for other online business.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks for the encouraging words, my friend. I am very comfortable being here because I get to receive good responses and it's encouraging.
@JustBhem You are still blessed compare to my Dad who's a lot older now.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@Letranknight2015 Yeah, somehow I am.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Iv been their, all I can say is keep your head up and dont pick up on anybodys slack, we all have bills and things to pay. Sorry you feel suffocated like that
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, I understand. I think I can handle this since I've been doing this every month. Thanks.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@JustBhem Hopefully they are considerate as to how they use the light. Im always turning off light bulbs and fans in my apartment lol
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@BACONSTRIPSXXX No, they are very abusive when it comes to using electricity and water.
@renicemae (2820)
I feel you girl. I have that responsibility too and it's frustrating sometimes.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Yeah, that's awful and I wanted to cry. But I cannot maybe because I've been doing this every month.
@renicemae (2820)
@JustBhem Let's just not look at it as a burden but an act of kindness..helping.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
@renicemae Yeah, I think I will do that.
really really sad at least i have my bad mom and sister pay for my bills this month and last month theyre fine with it somehow so i wont call them bad for now sorry god forgive me if he exist i just criticized them
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
And I guess you are still lucky.
@JustBhem hmmm maybe. when you recovered maybe you get a regular paying job and leave that house.youre bf should be removing you in that house he has to understand. oh well we cannot tell people what to do really but he knows the situation