Work Day

@Dena91 (4517)
Mike and I have been wanting to tackle some work outside but when we would decide to it would rain. It rained this weekend. Today the sun is shinning but it is very cold with blustery winds. There was some snow in the mountains and in the piedmont, both got a dusting to about an inch or so. Strange that we are sandwiched in between and got nothing. I guess that is God's way of saying go ahead and get your work done. Mike is wanting to work on some tree limbs, cut them. We have some smaller trees he wants to eventually take down but he said not today, he just wants to work on the limbs. I'm hoping to get done fairly quick because we found the original V series, a sci-fi show, on the roku and began to binge watch it last night. Looking forward to seeing the rest of it. We did no like the remake of it a few years back. Hope where ever you are at your day is a great one. Love and prayers to you all my friends.
It's not raining here, but we have a dense fog every morning until almost at noon.
@Dena91 (4517)
That was our weather this weekend especially on Sunday.
Have a great Tuesday. Enjoy watching V.
@Dena91 (4517)
Hope you have a great Tuesday as well. Looking forward to the rest of the show.
There is nothing I like better than completing a task and watching a good program with my hubs. Hope you enjoyed your day.
We have a few limbs which are resting on fences and need removing and we also have one tree we want to take down. One limb has already fallen from it when we were nearby so we're going to take it down. Better safe than squashed.
@aureliah (17986)
• Kenya
I hope you got the work done and enjoyed the series.
Good luck with the work. We got virtually no snow here..I would describe the temps as seasonable! I am going to do a bit of shopping today though. I need to find something for my cold and I have to pick up a regular med.
Hope you can get that outside work done quickly so you can watch your tv show!
• Pamplona, Spain
The "V" Series is a Series that overtook this Television for a while and the kiddies of then loved it. They would play games with those plastic pistols like in the V pretending they were Julie and so on. Did you manage to finish the Jobs then.
The V series would be the perfect reward after all that work is done!
I hope you managed to get all the work done.
@JESSY3236 (7075)
it rained this weekend. I saw that show a long time ago. It was really good.