Dominos Pizza is not what it use to be!!

Cheese falling off our dinner....
My faimily does not get to eat out very often by any means, but when we so get that chance we hope for it to be a quick and easy experience. Usually if we are eating out it is from Dominos Pizza because we have been given an ECard or I have gotten it from another site. Not to mention they also deliver which is great if my husband is working really late and we need a grocery store trip. The store here close to home just seems to get worse and worse! It will get better for a bit after many many (Did I say many?!?l) bad reviews and then it is back to the same old ways. Usually it is as simple as a missed drink. The 2nd to last time was a missing pizza (and this time it was picked up in store and not delivered). This last time you can see from my picture what we saw when we opened the box! The cheese was coming literally off the pizza all together!! I left a very bad review and was never contacted. I almost emailed them with the attached photo but decided it wasn't worth it, but it still bugs me and we have not ordered from there since! I was very disappointed in the way this played out and not getting anything in response was a slap in the face. Usually they are good with getting up with customers and comparing them. Honestly just would have been nice to be noticed and hey we will do better. What do you do when you have a bad experience with a food place? Report it? Move on and no longer eat there? Try again and see what happens? Share your thoughts and stories with me!! * The photo belongs to me and was taken by me of what our dinner looked 1 night after ordering from Dominos Pizza *
@Tina30219 (31391)
• Onaway, Michigan
I have not had Dominos pizza in a while last time I did it was very yummy. We don’t have them where I live. My boyfriend ordered a meal yesterday and it was not cooked the way he asked it to be so he returned it and had it removed from our bill. It made him really upset because he orders the same thing every time we go to this restaurant and orders it the same way. I say you need to call and talk to the manager of this Dominos if that don’t help go over their head to main office
I have been thinking rather to make a bigger deal out of this. Usually I do not but it is not just 1 time it seems to be every single time something is missing , wrong order or toppings , takes way to long , their app lies on when it is ready , and now it's coming to us all over the place and falling off the pizza. I took the picture because just in case I wanted proof!!
@Tina30219 (31391)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Crazzzydolphin If this has happened more than once you need to do something. They need to know about this so they can better themselves.
@Tina30219 I've always hated to be "that" customer but it really is becoming more and more often. If I do complain I will go thro Facebook or cooperate because it is not doing any good going through the actual store it's self it seems.
Dominos is gross. I would have returned that pizza for a new one or a refund.
If it was not so late at night my husband probably would have. It was delivered and he had been working non stop and then a late night class so it was about 11 pm when he had ordered it. I took the picture for proof so that when I did get in touch with someone I had the proof.
We ordered from pizza from a place to forget the name, and it is now closed an found a big black bug in a salad we ordered. No more to that place after that. I don't remember what we did about it?
Oh no!! ewwwww Yes I definitely would not eat there any longer either. Sounds to me it is shut down for good reason but I also would have done something about that for sure!
@Crazzzydolphin I wish I remembered what we did about it, I do know we didn't have any of the food that we ordered even the ones that were okay. It was unappetizing to think of eating it
@Marty1 Oh I can imagine so. I know I would have gotten a refund for everything. There would be no way I could have eaten anything from there after that!!
I havent gotten dominos since they switched their ingredients. But my brother gets it often and never has an issue. Must just be the employees at your store. Which is still bad. Hope they write you soon.
Thank you. I believe I am going to contact them through Facebook and see what happens. If nothing I will probably contact cooperate because it's becoming a trend. Glad your brother does not have a problem, I can see it being a place and not the place as a whole.
@Crazzzydolphin right. Hope they do something
@Courtlynn Thank you. I do as well and will let everyone know if they do actually do aomething. I hate being that costumer but when they do something to fix it I want to make it known. Most people just worry about the negative reviews never praising them when they actually make an effort.
@EddieHands (37547)
in our area it really is not very good anymore. it used to b good. But it's pretty horrible now. Blessings
Same here. We use to order often from there and they were great! Always on time and everything right etc. But at this point all you receive is bad service all around.
@EddieHands (37547)
@Crazzzydolphin oh yes the last time we orders it was horrible.. no cheese. or toppings.. it was practically just bread.. I was very sad. Btu I fond a couple other good pizza places.. Blessings
@EddieHands Oh no!! That is definitely worse than here! Wow did you complain and report it? I sure hope they did something about that. Glad you found other places. We have options here but none as easily accessible as this particular Dominos.
@aureliah (10824)
I have had 2 incidents with Dominos Pizza which I think they are just reckless.
May I ask what kind of incidents you have had with them? It is reckless having so many issues with a businesses but they never seen to get any better unfortunately.
@aureliah (10824)
@Crazzzydolphin Meat that was not fresh
I usually no longer patronize a food place that does not measure up. As a vegetarian, I rarely go to a food place due to the lack of choices offered for vegetarians. I will say that McDonald's side salad is a joke, so no more McDonald's.
Omg I know!! I had decided to get a salad and thought that the side salad would do juat fine. I prwtty much laughed it off at the time but I was so disappointed in it but I suppose there is a reason it was called a "side" salad. Restaurants and fast food places should have more options for vegetarians in my opinion. My grandma had to stop going as well because she was eating healthier. Not a bad thing but sometimes she wanted to stop for convinance if anything.
Things have changed so much in my life and my walk with God. Now I am just grateful we have food to eat, thank God for it, tip great and let others know they are loved and appreciated. Everyone deserves God's love. =)
I was happy to have food that night because I do know what it feels like not to have food or enough of it. So happy to hear that your life has changes but in a good way and for the better.
@1creekgirl (9801)
The only two times we ordered from Dominos, it wasn't good and was expensive. Our local Pizza Hut used to be good, but not any more. The Pizza Inn about 30 minutes from us is really good and it's worth the ride. I did leave a bad review for one Pizza Hut we ate at because of several issues.
We usually pick one of the deals that they have going on so it's not sooo expensive but it is never cheap that's for sure. The only place on town is Elizabeth's Pizza but they are way way expensive but at the same time it is complety worth it as well. There is 1 other but they are about 30 min drive for us as well. I think Dominos has lost our business and we will just save up for an outing with the family rather than gift cards for there anymore.
I would email the manager and attach the photo. This is not a quality pizza, you have all the rights to complain.
Thank you. I always hate to be "that" costumer but the pizza is clearly a mess. This was suppose to be a extra cheese and pepperoni pizza. I am going to try through Facebook and then cooperate because going thro the store gets me no where anymore.
@Crazzzydolphin They should treat your clients a bit better, it's a shame.
@LadyDuck You would think. Then I did get a response telling me they are locally owned and she will pass the info along this just tells me I'm going to go unheard again!
@Daelii (4241)
A missed drink etc doesn't bother me if they fix it. I dont do dominoes and prefer a different place. If they make an error they usually just give a credit for what they forgot to the order. I live out in the country so its not worth the drive back and no one delivers out here. If I had a pizza delivered like that I'd call and share pics. If you dont tell manager they can't improve. It usually takes real awful service to get me irritated. I posted about an awful experience at IHOP . I will never go back
The missed drinks do not bother me as much as this pizza did. Usually with a missed soda they go back and get it or add it to the order for another time etc. Though The past couple times it's been hard to even get that. There are other places around here to I prefer just not able to get my ecards for them but after sending in a ticket I'm thinking eating at home is even better the ever using them again. I contacted customer care and sent in 2 photos. I was told they are locally owned and they passed the info to the manager.. I don't see anything being done about it but we will see. I'll have to check that post out nk w I'm curious lol I will continue to post bad reviews for Dominos until they do something about it.
@Daelii (4241)
@Crazzzydolphin I hope it gets fixed for you. After a few bad experiences I stop going!
@Daelii I believed we would not go anymore but with the gift cards I do get sometimes it's just what needs to be done. They just need to be aware of the wrong doings and do better, but we will see.
I would probably give them the benefit of the doubt the first time but after repeated mistakes I'd complain and then find another pizza place
Well, we have just let it go many times. Though there have been times we did not and they gave us something back but lately our concerns have gone unheard. There are a few pizza places but when getting ecards this is our option unfourtunstely. Tho we will not be using them as often. The other store across town isn't much better either.
It looks like they had a bit of difficulty transferring it from their pan to the box. I don't get a pizza when I order from dominoes because I am not the biggest fan of pizza. It seems as if the trouble with your particular dominoes is the management. The management isn't being made to correct the mistakes the employees make, and so the same things keep happening. I have a friend who always goes and picks up their pizza (not from dominoes, but from papa johns) because if she gets it delivered it always takes an hour, no matter how busy they are. I contacted sheetz (like a 711) because of a red substance on the top of my salad container. I have also contacted them because their coffee's (made to order frozen) tasted as if they forgot the coffee part. Sheetz is pretty good about correcting their mistakes.
It was either when they put it in the box or the delivery guy had some complications on the way from the store. Either way they had a mishap. This was suppose to be a extra cheese and pepperoni pizza. I'm not a huge fan of pizza bit it feeds 4 of us. My husband and I like the wings they have (I like the bbq he likes the hot ones most). The pastas are ok, and I like the breadsticks a lot. Your right it can't be all Dominos and I wish the management would do more about their employees. Though after this time they just might.. for a little while at least. Delivery varies sometimes fast sometimes longer. You can always guess when it takes longer to get here that they forgot something in our order. Usually the 2 liter or the sauces. Sheetz is a good place all around in my opinion. We use to stop there when my parents lived at the beach for snacks and potty breaks. I enjoyed it there a lot.
@HazySue (19508)
I haven't been to Dominos Pizza for a while now. The last time we went the pizza wasn't that great. We tend to stay with Pizza Hut these days.
My husband's brother actually works for Pizza Hut. He use to work at the store here in town so we did frequent there but he moved stores so we switched back.
it sure isn't what it used to be..more often than not the crust is burnt from our store.. if a restaurant screws me,i just never order there again.if they anger enough people,they'll go out of business anyway.
Woe burnt crust?? I laugh because if you order online you can track your order and right before it's sent out it is in the stage of "quality check" but there is no way they actually check them! Your right but seems to me a lot of people still use them. We have 2 in our town and both are always busy. One if them was just built bigger and better.
@prashu228 (25797)
they say it's a lot improved here..
I would have said the same months back bit each time it just seems to be going down hill. Though this could be 1 place and not Dominos in general everywhere also.