This Is What Fear Looks Like! Pelosi Melts Down Over #ReleaseTheMemo

@EddieHands (37845)
This is great! all the bad guys are just running scared now! They don't know what to do! But overall I must say I love it! Pelosi is annoying.. can't Trump just tell her she's fired? she should be fired! oh yes Fire them all! Let the rats run scared.. their house of cards and new wold order plan has fallen !
Alex Jones presents video clips of Nancy Pelosi desperately trying to counter the secret FISA Memo narrative that is leading millions of Americans to ask for...
@Courage7 (5847)
That woman is the pits
@EddieHands (37845)
oh yes she is! and she should be scared. She knows what she did
Pelosi looks zonked out all the time. It has been reported as fact that she lurches and slurs but no one will publicly admit she has a problem.
@EddieHands (37845)
I think she is drunk! But she looks extra scared. And she looked angry during Trump's speech tonight. Because she knows that it's over for her and her evil puppet masters.. !
He should fire everyone and hire all new. YES!!!!
@EddieHands (37845)
A lot of them are quiting and under criminal investigation! I love this year! Also I am so happy that this is going down! Globalist are in a choke hold... and now their pawns. are running in fear.. this is just wonderful !